Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 04:59 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Feels cooler this morning, and I’m very glad for that.

Yesterday, and last night, were pretty unbearable. Poor Baz was putting up a temporary roof, and he really caught the sun. He’s back on the same job today, so he’ll be pleased for the drop in temperature too.

Managed to avoid today’s meeting due to a member of staff being on holiday (yesterday and today). I’ll be glad when she returns tomorrow, as yesterday was particularly grim!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone,
Phew that was a hot night and we never got any of the rain or thunderstorms forecast.
I have just got back from walking Lily and already the sun is out and very warm again. Not as humid as yesterday though at the moment.
Poor Kyiro is really missing his walks and his foot has discharged through the dressing again, he is still unable to put the foot to the floor, its been a week since he had it done now. Poor boy can't understand why I take Lily out still and just leave him behind everytime.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone,
Phew that was a hot night and we never got any of the rain or thunderstorms forecast.
I have just got back from walking Lily and already the sun is out and very warm again. Not as humid as yesterday though at the moment.
Poor Kyiro is really missing his walks and his foot has discharged through the dressing again, he is still unable to put the foot to the floor, its been a week since he had it done now. Poor boy can't understand why I take Lily out still and just leave him behind everytime.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - hugs for Kyiro xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Yes Vicki, thank goodness it's cooled down this morning, far too hot over the last couple of days for the likes of us, and poor Barry, not to mention Dave at work in clothes and his overalls, I don't know which is worse, but thankfully you were in your nice air con office and I was shut indoors in the cool

Don't know what I'm doing today yet, did the Tesco run yesterday, but I'm bound to have forgotten something as usual, so will be off to another shop today (I get more like my mother every day!!).

Looking forward to a nice cool walk this morning coz yesterday's was too hot for the old boy and me, even at 7.30, but today is good even if it didn't rain here as forecast.

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Morning everyone

Feeling hot hot hot!

Went for a lovely walk last night at 9pm, was still warm, but no where near like it was. Went again at 4am this morning ( ) But at least now they will be happy to mooch

have a great day all

Claire
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 06:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

My goodness it was hot last night, I eventually went into the spare room and drifted off to sleep in no time, I think Clive and I were both disturbing each other so neither of us could actually get off. We've had heavy rain since the early hours and it's still raining now, I think Henry found that refreshing too when we just went over the park

Sad day for me, it's a year since I lost Leon, I really must pull myself together now and get on with life, he wouldn't want me to keep crying over him, I know that much

Hope you all have a good day xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Its certainly cooler today, being a sun & heat lover Im not amused

Hope you have a good day hun xxx

Morning All hope today is a good one for you all xx

(((Hugs))) Sheree
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Poor Baz and Dave. Michael had the tubes yesterday and then work in an office with no air con. I think the tube in that awful hot weather must be worse than the office. Cooler here this morning. French doors open letting the cool air waft round the house.

(((Hugs))) Sheree. (((Hugs))) for Kyiro Bev.

Off to mums today.

Have a good day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning all,

Feels cooler this morning, and I’m very glad for that.

Yesterday, and last night, were pretty unbearable.
'morning Vicki and everyone,

Missed a couple of days 'cos my modem started playing silly beeees Not sure what was wrong but may have been the heat as it seems to be performing now that it's cooler, yesterday was awful, I feel sorry for Baz, going to Northampton tomorrow to have it looked at so hope it won't start misbehaving again
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Still hot humid and sunny this morning, even the dogs are exhausted by it!! Going out shopping in a short while, then back to housework... Still waiting on news for house move and also to see if my new pup has been conceived, oh well good things come to those who wait eh?
Have a great day all!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >