Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2006, 11:03 AM

Ooooh this makes me mad.

Was in the queue at the post office this morning and in front by a couple of people a little boy in a pushchair with his Mum and Nan,he was eating those chocolate coins in gold foil and just throwing the wrappers on the floor,the Man in front of me and I exchanged glances and rolled our eyes,but you daren't say anything round here as you may well get a slap for your trouble.
With people like that that around is it any wonder some Children grow up the way they do,with no respect for the enviroment.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 11:09 AM
I know what you mean Lynn,
They have no respect for anything,including other peoples property.Alot of kids are not brought up properly anymore,if i haven't taught my kids basic manners and respect for others and their property then as a parent i have failed.The first words our Elizabeth said apart from mom and dad were please and thank you.That's another thing that drives me mad,kids with no manners.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Its awful isnt it!

I was walking my son Luke (4) over to town after school and he caught up with a friend. His friend was eating sweets and throwing the wrappers on the floor and his dad said nothing.
Then Luke decides to pipe "(sigh) rubbish goes in the bin you know!" Then turns to the dad and says "you shoud learn Sam better manors" I nearly died! Well at least one of us had the guts to say something!! LOL
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 11:16 AM
This sort of thing also makes me mad, but what can you do? You're right not to get involved - it's just too risky these days. What sad times we live in
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 02:57 PM
There are children at school with awful manners - they cost nothing and are easy to teach. Makes me so cross.

We are regularly told when out how lovely our boys are, how polite and well mannered they are for children so young.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 05:43 PM
i was in the supermarket today, looking at a section with weigh watchers stuff on it. a young woman went to push past in front of me (why she didnt go behind who knows.) i moved back and she just swept past, not even a thank you. so i muttered to her a thanku would of been nice LOL i thought maybe she was a foregner, but no spoke very posh plum in her mouth!!! obiously too posh to say thanx to me.
she will have a nasty behaved child on her hands when he grows up, LOL and she had given him skittles all those coulors n additives (revenge in a few years time i hope)
got no time for rude ppl AT ALL
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 06:03 PM
another thing that gets me is people who throw there litter on the floor and theres a bin right next to them i mean to say are these people blind or just so stupid
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Its just simply bad manners and lack of respect!