Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 31st March

Good Morning all, well that's March done already, lets hope we get some more weather like yesterday.

Besoeker , Max is a very clever and beautiful dog, a one off.

Talking about one offs, how's our lovely other four legged friends? Hope they are all ok this morning and also their two legged friends too.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well, God bless you all.

PS congratulations to Sarah and Shane getting their new house.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 10:28 AM
morning moyra, my 4 legged buddies are great today thanks, and my tripawd cat is being his usual naughty self lol...at 19 though i will allow it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Good afternoon Moyra and Griff

Hope you and Amber are keeping well Moyra

Dex is allowed to be naughty at that age Griff.

Teazle is very well thank you Moyra.

Dull here today but dry. Been very busy this morning. Teazle walked, washing dried and ironed, half the flower beds hoed and weeds. Barry started to take out the dead moss but he was being too quick with the nmachine so most of it was left so I need up ding it -well if you want a job done properly do it yourself Then put the mower over quickly to pick up all the loose bits. Planning to have a rest this afternoon after Teale has had her second walk

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all two and four legged are keeping well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Hello all,
I've broke up for a week now
Been in town this morning to meet my mum in law.
Was bit grey this morning but not cold & now it's lovely and sunny. Washing pegged out & another in the washer.
Rosie walked & played with
Liam's girlfriend has a interview today, am keeping fingers firmly crossed for her, it's as a chemotherapy nurse at a hospital not far from where they going to move to.
Dex is definitely allowed to be naughty at 19
Hope you and Amber are well Moyra
Sue hope you managed your rest.
Eileen great news about the house
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Oh Sue I read your message so quick I thought you had walked, washed and ironed Teazle. I then reread it again to be reassured that it wasn't Teazle but your washing. Phew!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Thank you all who have asked I am much better in health than I was but Steve has been taking advantage and doing a lot of woodworking on building a new hood for his major fish tank in the middle of the lounge floor.
Shall be glad when he has finished. Amber is in good health too. Thank you!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning all, well that's March done already, lets hope we get some more weather like yesterday.

Besoeker , Max is a very clever and beautiful dog, a one off.

Talking about one offs, how's our lovely other four legged friends? Hope they are all ok this morning and also their two legged friends too.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well, God bless you all.

PS congratulations to Sarah and Shane getting their new house.
Thank you Moyra.
Max has been good for me particularly when I went through a difficult year.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Besoeker, I think Max has served you well. Steve has finally finished his new hood for his big aquarium and just needs to clear up his mess in the lounge.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Awww Moyra, could he not do it outside under the gazebo??
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Besoeker, I think Max has served you well. Steve has finally finished his new hood for his big aquarium and just needs to clear up his mess in the lounge.
Steve is Mr Moyra?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >