Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
Lol!!! that is funny! but the good thing is nobody knew it was embarrassing... until u told us!

I wish that were true Azz, but I have two kids that were more than happy to explain to the whole shop my reason for not needing the brushes!!!

Whats funnier though is that I had never even heard of a bowl made specifically for a puppy and thought I'd found this great invention!! And I have since been told that maybe I could use the toilet brushes as a grooming implement!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Kids... who'd have em?

lol - guess what? these toilet sets are quite cheap rn't they? (50p on Ikea!) why not ditch the brushes and sell the pot bit for £2.99 as puppy bowl!?!?!

cool huh?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-05-2004, 10:39 PM
just remember me when you're rich!
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
just remember me when you're rich!
Will do
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-05-2004, 10:48 PM
lol - u can advertise them on Dogweb!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-05-2004, 12:10 AM
There I was, standing in a queue in the pet shop, clutching a bundle of packs of DentaStix in one hand, Snorri-dog's lead and walking stick in the other. All of a sudden, there's a terrific tug on the lead.

Snorri-dog is epileptic, so my first thought is that he's having a siezure! To my embarrassment, I see Snorri cowering behind a pile of packs of kitty-litter, shaking like a leaf.

The cause? Three baby bunny-rabbits in a floor-level cage have moved in what he thought was a threatening manner. The result? A line of customers laughing their heads off!

A little later, I take Snorri in to the vet's, for his 6-monthly epilepsy checkup. The reception area is full of farmers buying things like sheep drench etc. Where is Snorri, the macho Border Collie, product of an Orkney farm? He's climbing up into my lap, looking for protection from a sleeping cat.

Snorri
ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I don't blame him the sleeping cats are normally the worst
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2004, 05:30 AM
LMAO at everyone's stories

Bon, Moo, LOL! ops:

G30ff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-05-2004, 09:21 AM
I've had a few occasions where dogs have run off with golf balls, while walking next to golf course, to the disgust of the person who was playing ...

But the most embarrassing moment had to be for a lady in Pets at home, while queing up to pay, everyone's attention was drawn to a little girl who was having hysterics because her mum wouldn't buy her a hamster, it got so bad that said mum put down her shopping grabbed child by the shoulders, shook her & said "if you don't stop this nonsense I'll tell your father when he gets in"..the child answered with " if you don't stop shaking me I'll tell Grandma I saw you kissing daddy's pee pee last night" they left the shop without their stuff....

Geoff
moo
Dogsey Senior

18-05-2004, 10:24 AM
OMG Geoff, i bet that women died very funny though
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >