Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 09:56 PM

We're surround by Numpties

OK I'm tired I know and not my best when I am tired, but having spent the whole day from 8am till 6.30ish (when I reached home) training prospective Foster carers, I was very pleased to find that all Bruce had done was chew the edge and made a little hole in a piece of left over carpet which I put in the kitchen.

This is the very first day that Bruce and Skye have been left this long, although Patrick popped home at 12 till 1.30, but still I felt an enormous sense of guilt.

But No mess, poos' or wee's just the ''IT's Only a Tiny Hole Mom in a bit of carpet expression''.

So I took him and Skye for a real good run at 8.15,I've done loads of work with him getting him over the fear of traffic at night and he ''WAS'' a 100% better with the cars and thier big lighted eyes , I walked back and saw a car parked up with two young guys talking... going no-where I hasten to add, but as we cross over, these two guys think it really funny to suddenly pull away from the kerb, head straight for us and swerve at the last minute, yelling and jeering, which has now undone all my hard work, it took me ages to calm him down but once he was we walked on........me trying to reasurred him ''it's ok''

We then get over the bridge of the railway, to see three yobs giving the Railway cashier grief, and as we pass they start running in different directions, and one of them bounce a football off Bruce's back as he ran past.

Skye just couldn't wait to get home and Bruce dived into any avaliable bush as each car drove up the road, dragging me with him, all in the attempt to hide away from them.

I know I'm tired.........but I am so too
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 09:59 PM
what a bunch of little ******s.

hugs hun x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:07 PM
No wonder you are mad, little b*****ds
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
what a bunch of little ******s.

hugs hun x
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
No wonder you are mad, little b*****ds
Im not a happy bunny I can tell you, I am so tired I could kick someones head in..............looks like I'll have to re-work with Bruce now trying to convince him that cars at night are once more OK All those hours and walking around, just wiped out
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Steph, Numpties is not nearly a strong enough word for any of that lot.

Poor dogs, and after being so good all day. Give them a cuddle from me and mine xxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry but these (polite word) "numpties" find that entertaining such a damn shame you both had to experience this xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Steph, Numpties is not nearly a strong enough word for any of that lot.

Poor dogs, and after being so good all day. Give them a cuddle from me and mine xxx
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Sorry but these (polite word) "numpties" find that entertaining such a damn shame you both had to experience this xxx
Do you know I came in and could of cried, Pat feed them etc., and has reassured me he'll take Bruce out tomorrow night, but I find people so frustrating when all your doing is minding your own business.

I have felt SO guilty all day, knowing that they were only having Pat on his break for 1 1/2 hours and really expected
something as they have never been that long on thier own,
but they have been so good....well except for Bruce making a hole in the off cut of carpet....but it could of been a hell of alot worse, then I take them out only to meet up with D**Kheads
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:23 PM
What an idiot bunch of a***holes! I really feel for you. It's so hard when your dogs have fears (poor Pebbs is afraid of dogs because she has been attacked by dogs several times). I am sure they can't realise the hard work they've undone - horrors
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
What an idiot bunch of a***holes! I really feel for you. It's so hard when your dogs have fears (poor Pebbs is afraid of dogs because she has been attacked by dogs several times). I am sure they can't realise the hard work they've undone - horrors
I WANNA MOVE......................I really do
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I hope you reported it to the police!!!

What "bar stools" to do that.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >