Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 03:35 AM

If he's not carefull.....

... my OH won't make it through the night..... grr .
He's stressed with work in the run up to christmas and it always causes him to jave very vivid dreams. Which is fine, I know he can't help it, but tonight we've reached a whole new level!!

He sat bolt upright and woke me up saying "someones breaking in. Can you hear it?!" Then gets up and almost run out of the bedroom shouting oh my god - I'm still thinking he's awake, next thing I know he's searching the rooms with his plastic airsofting gun, in his boxers - police style with me half asleep following ( sounds like something out of a carry on film lol) then turns round and says " you're being stupid. How else does the turtle get in?!" And trundles off to bed!!

My heart is still pounding cause of the shock of potentially coming face to face with a potential burglar and he's now snoring his head off again ( and I'm on here giving you lot a giggle for the morning lol)
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 04:37 AM
You know you love him really
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Oh I am sorry I am laughing so much here I am snorting.

Its the vision of a man in his boxers with an airsofting gun in them patrolling upstairs looking for potential burglars then the bit about the turtle tipped me over the edge.

Its going to stay with me all day and I have to go to Tesco later with DIL. People will think I am mad when I start giggling to myself.

I think myself lucky that Gorden was awake yeterday to tell me about his dream then. We had been to Gabby Rosslyns windmill for tea and we had to be careful there was a huge hole in the middle of the floor.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Maybe the turtle got in through the hole in the floor...

Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Glad i made you lot laugh, he didnt wake me up when he went to work this morning - Ive litteraly only just woken up! thank god I didnt have any early walks booked in or heads would roll haha.

Men

I could write a book with the stuff he comes out with lol
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I think you should set up cctv on motion sensor and use the results to make a fortune on youtube.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
That gave me quite a giggle!

I remember once, when we were having issues with the neighbours cat (which used to live here, but was left by the previous occupant), the window was open and at 12am, the cat managed to jump in the window. Scared the shizzle out of us!

But then, we were asleep and at 3am, the bf sat upright and said "its in the house" I was like "What?" Then he got out of bed and picked up the cat which had AGAIN jumped through the window.

Little sod.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Me and OH giggled Why didn't he just send in the dog?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Me and OH giggled Why didn't he just send in the dog?
Are you kidding?! once roxies in bed thats it till the morning!!! She would be less than impressed.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
... my OH won't make it through the night..... grr .
He's stressed with work in the run up to christmas and it always causes him to jave very vivid dreams. Which is fine, I know he can't help it, but tonight we've reached a whole new level!!

He sat bolt upright and woke me up saying "someones breaking in. Can you hear it?!" Then gets up and almost run out of the bedroom shouting oh my god - I'm still thinking he's awake, next thing I know he's searching the rooms with his plastic airsofting gun, in his boxers - police style with me half asleep following ( sounds like something out of a carry on film lol) then turns round and says " you're being stupid. How else does the turtle get in?!" And trundles off to bed!!

My heart is still pounding cause of the shock of potentially coming face to face with a potential burglar and he's now snoring his head off again ( and I'm on here giving you lot a giggle for the morning lol)
my ex used to sleep talk, so i know how you feel, he once booted me in the back then yelled "GO,GO,GO..." i think he thought he was a police officer on a raid... idiot!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >