Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:18 AM

Dad musta had a biscuit

Look at the dribble off Inka

and madams latest attempts at attention seeking, everytime my backs turned and she just hangs there waiting to be taken down you gotta love her

and my newest mobile thanks to Toro, another one bites the dust...

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:24 AM
great pics, love the bum one !!
as for your mobile......eeerrr bad toro xxx
BWS
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

18-02-2009, 10:26 AM
oh dear poor mobile , love the pics
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Thats 2 house phones, 2 mobiles, 1 lap top, 1 television shelf unit, big hole in the back of the couch, a dining table and chairs that you get skelfs off when you sit at them, a re designed banister, 1 rounded edge cube table, really I dread to think what kinda damage she could do without supervision
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Thats 2 house phones, 2 mobiles, 1 lap top, 1 television shelf unit, big hole in the back of the couch, a dining table and chairs that you get skelfs off when you sit at them, a re designed banister, 1 rounded edge cube table, really I dread to think what kinda damage she could do without supervision
sorry but pmsl xxx

so glad Toro doesnt live in my house and that my bruno doesnt chew stuff that aint his !!!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:36 AM
she is just so quick some times and the bite on her is devastating especially to electrical goods, seems to be her favorite, that said, she is a lot better now, took a while but she is getting the message, my latest mobile was done while I was on the lap top, my back was to her on her camp bed, dad was watching her ( apparently ) she had one of her own chews and the mobile was next to her aaarrgghhhh, human error, twas my fault, but I thought dad was watching her lolllll
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
she is just so quick some times and the bite on her is devastating especially to electrical goods, seems to be her favorite, that said, she is a lot better now, took a while but she is getting the message, my latest mobile was done while I was on the lap top, my back was to her on her camp bed, dad was watching her ( apparently ) she had one of her own chews and the mobile was next to her aaarrgghhhh, human error, twas my fault, but I thought dad was watching her lolllll
ahh yes the "dad is watching " - this happens frequently in our house too, when Dad is watching Luca manages to draw on the walls, break things and smear the tv with food - yet Dad is watching !! yeh right mostly he is watching him do it !!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:40 AM
lolllll, naw my kids were good, just my Bullie thats bad lolllll
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Great pictures, that one of Toro made me chuckle........they are real characters aren't they.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Bless Inka, those eyes!! Toro sounds like a handfull but so gorgeous i bet she's easily forgiven!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >