View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Wonerfull time was had by all then H. I could tell Zena anywhere although they are nearly identical

Poor old Georgie but I expect they will be back to the same old games tomorrow!

Sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
aaww fab photos H they both look fab and it looks like lots of fun was had !!!!!
OH yes, they really enjoyed their little game! Thanks Dani

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Fabulous photos Helena they really are alike.
Peas in a pod Lynn!

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
wow talk about seeing double lol. lovely pups
Thanks valandra, gorgeous together aren't they!

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Brilliant pictures, you can see they had a great time, I hope they get together again.
Thanks moetmum, oh they will that's for sure. We'll be able to go on a lovely walk, plus she'll be coming down to my neck of the woods for an open show in June, so I'll definitely be taking Zena to meet them there!

Originally Posted by hades View Post
Fantastic pics H,
They are the spit...both beautiful.
Pups always love abit of ruff n tumble, and they look like they were absolutly loving it!
Looks like every one concerned had a great day!

Defo got a thing for GSD's now!!!
Thanks hades, they certainly look good together don't they, maybe you should get two when you get yours!!!! You can never have just one gsd, they like a bit of company

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
zena is the one with the darker looking coat? the one nearest to the woman in photo 5?
Photo 5 I'm not too sure about myself Shona, but 3 and 4 she's the one nearest the camera, and she's got fluffier bits behind her ears, plus her face I would recognise anywhere, so none of you lot can nick her, I'd know her a mile off!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aww, brilliant pictures, Helena. Both absolute stunners. Nice to see them together.
Thanks Westie, and you never know, one day......
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Wonerfull time was had by all then H. I could tell Zena anywhere although they are nearly identical

Poor old Georgie but I expect they will be back to the same old games tomorrow!

Sue
Thanks Sue, yes her face is quite distinguishable isn't it (blimey, that's a long word for me at this time of night!!! ). Yes, maybe she's too tired to play, I'm sure they'll be back to normal on our walk in the morning, I hope so. It must have been quite a shock to her to see her old littermate
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow! what fun Totally gorgeous !
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Sue, yes her face is quite distinguishable isn't it (blimey, that's a long word for me at this time of night!!! ). Yes, maybe she's too tired to play, I'm sure they'll be back to normal on our walk in the morning, I hope so. It must have been quite a shock to her to see her old littermate
Ok off to find the dictionary
They are both lovely but of course Zena is a bit more lovelier
Glad they had such a good time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Wow! what fun Totally gorgeous !
Thanks Tracy, we'll have to meet up soon, if only for a walk when she's bigger, coz Georgie won't cope with longer walks!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Ok off to find the dictionary
They are both lovely but of course Zena is a bit more lovelier
Glad they had such a good time
Lol! Glad you added that bit Jen, coz I think so too, but it's a very close call! Thanks
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I don't suppose you've got any pics handy of Flame at 14 weeks have you? Mind you the one you put up before shows Zena to look very similar. She really is growing at a rate of knots here, everytime I see these pictures on the screen of her next to Georgie I can really see how she's growing! I might pop her down to the vets and get her weight checked out just to see how much she's grown, coz I need more wormers now.

I will have a look H
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 01:07 PM
lovely pics, are they long haired or short, i thought zena was long haied but looks short in the pictures
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Aww H what great Pics, and what gorgeous wee girls (or not so wee!! LOL)

Thanks for posting these
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
lovely pics, are they long haired or short, i thought zena was long haied but looks short in the pictures
They definitely won't be shortcoated, but what we'll get nobody knows the breeder told me the other day and obviously it won't appear anyways for a long time.

This is dad: The Fox of Foxfold

and this is Mum, and you don't get a shortcoat by crossing two longcoats, even if one is more of a roughcoat like mum, but even mum is a lot more longcoated when I saw her the other morning than she looks in this piccy, maybe they tidy them up a bit for obedience work, don't know! I'm happy with fluffy ears and chest for the time being though!

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aww H what great Pics, and what gorgeous wee girls (or not so wee!! LOL)

Thanks for posting these
Thanks Lynne, she's growing at a rate of knots, but this week it's her fur that's taken off, I've got lots of whiter bits appeared and underneath her tail is filling out. I wonder what it'll be next week!!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4