Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:20 PM

so far so good!!!!

Hi everyone,well I'm going into my 7th week of being owned by a mally and things are going so well. We've cracked the house training had a few human errors but we're there, she's weighing in at 12kg at her last weigh which was 5 days ago. She's doing very well with commands, Sit, Sit stay, down, down stay, wait (which I use at meal times and when crossing roads but I make her sit first). Paw (which i wasn't going to bother with but my little boy wanted to do it). Speak, quiet, drop, fetch(which she only does if she wants to ) leave (erm again only when she wants to). She hasn't chewed anything YET!!! She's still nipping a bit but only with me and Steve she'as very gentle with other dogs and children and strangers, Reef has surcome to a few nips to! She's walking lovely on the lead and off lead she comes everytime but I only walk her off lead where I have a full view of her at all times and I know she's still a baby so will stick close to me anyway but she know the command come anyway.
And oh my god she loves the water I cant get over it everytime we go on the beach she's off in the rock pools and she lies in them and rolls in them. I'm not sure if I'm happy with that or not I walk on the beach with a lovely Alaskan malamute and I come off with a large or a very large terrier lol.
What can I say she amazing and everthing I could ever want in a dog. I bring her to work and she just settles under my desk she's no trouble.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Can I send you my 3 month old JS pup for training!!! Wow you are doing really well with the little fone, well done, I will keep on with training but its slow going only got the sit and come to me so far, still he is young and so cute xx
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by vickinicks View Post
Hi everyone,well I'm going into my 7th week of being owned by a mally and things are going so well. We've cracked the house training had a few human errors but we're there, she's weighing in at 12kg at her last weigh which was 5 days ago. She's doing very well with commands, Sit, Sit stay, down, down stay, wait (which I use at meal times and when crossing roads but I make her sit first). Paw (which i wasn't going to bother with but my little boy wanted to do it). Speak, quiet, drop, fetch(which she only does if she wants to ) leave (erm again only when she wants to). She hasn't chewed anything YET!!! She's still nipping a bit but only with me and Steve she'as very gentle with other dogs and children and strangers, Reef has surcome to a few nips to! She's walking lovely on the lead and off lead she comes everytime but I only walk her off lead where I have a full view of her at all times and I know she's still a baby so will stick close to me anyway but she know the command come anyway.
And oh my god she loves the water I cant get over it everytime we go on the beach she's off in the rock pools and she lies in them and rolls in them. I'm not sure if I'm happy with that or not I walk on the beach with a lovely Alaskan malamute and I come off with a large or a very large terrier lol.
What can I say she amazing and everthing I could ever want in a dog. I bring her to work and she just settles under my desk she's no trouble.
Please excuse my smellings...erm I mean spellings it's 9.30pm and I've been here at work since 7.30am and still I have an hour to go a 40minute drive home:smt010 :smt015
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by petebren View Post
Can I send you my 3 month old JS pup for training!!! Wow you are doing really well with the little fone, well done, I will keep on with training but its slow going only got the sit and come to me so far, still he is young and so cute xx
I have to say I've put the work into it I do some sort of training with her everyday I try and make it as much fun as possible. It took us months and months to train our Neo masiff to sit, and even longer to come. It felt like he was never ever going to do it.