View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Am so lucky I have a bitch who almost keeps herself perfectly clean.

For the tiny spots she may not see - I wash my wodden floors and tiles as useall
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah it seems Luna is finally catching on..

They do say some will never learn.

Bonnie our last lab was very clean aswell. You wouldnt know she was in season...

But as I said, I dont mind.. I knew this when I got her...

I was just curious as to wot other people did
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2005, 08:35 PM
when bonnie used to have her seasons we just cleaned any mess up with an every day floor cleaner
poor luna
bonnie used to get really quiet when in season,, hope luna is back to her old self again soon x x x
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Bo doesnt have seasons- RSPCA ruling

Molly on the other hand does and when she does she is usually only allowed in the hall, dining room, kitchen and her room (utility room) as these have either wooden or laminate floors.

We just usually mop up anything off the floor as it appears if we have visitors or all at once, unless it gets bad but Molly is quite clean.

If she does manage to get into the lounge or upstairs we just steam clean our carpets

Also on the subjects of cats and poisonous things, Lily pollen can paralyse a cat so be careful to cut the pollen out of your lillys if you have them!

Frances x
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
when bonnie used to have her seasons we just cleaned any mess up with an every day floor cleaner
poor luna
bonnie used to get really quiet when in season,, hope luna is back to her old self again soon x x x

Awww that's is soo sweet

Thank you Kimberley
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by franc1987
Bo doesnt have seasons- RSPCA ruling

Molly on the other hand does and when she does she is usually only allowed in the hall, dining room, kitchen and her room (utility room) as these have either wooden or laminate floors.

We just usually mop up anything off the floor as it appears if we have visitors or all at once, unless it gets bad but Molly is quite clean.

If she does manage to get into the lounge or upstairs we just steam clean our carpets

Also on the subjects of cats and poisonous things, Lily pollen can paralyse a cat so be careful to cut the pollen out of your lillys if you have them!

Frances x
Thank you Frances

Didnt know that about the lilly's .. Luckily I'm not a big flower person, so the chances of lilly in my home is very slim
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2