Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:07 PM

Internet Chemist supplies - good company

Just wanted to tell you about how impressed I was today with an internet chemist I use.

I ordered Cassie's special food, big 15kg. bag plus a large bottle of Metacam a week ago. The delivery came last Friday in a sack and I signed for it as per usual. On opening said sack, I found it only contained the food but no Metacam so I phoned them. They said it was definitely put in with the food. I double checked, tipped the whole lot out, but definitely no Metacam. I rang them back.Told him that when I received the delivery the top of the sack was open whereas it was usually tied with a white plastic tie. They said they would send me another Metacam, and told me they had a problem with their new plastic ties for their delivery sacks. This arrived first thing this morning completely free of charge!!!

In this day and age, isn't it nice to find such a friendly, efficient firm to deal with, so I had to ring them this morning and tell them, and I also said I would put up on here what they did for me too! After all, this is £40 quid's worth we're talking about here, so how trusting is that!!! I had also signed for this first delivery, so they would have had every right to say "tough"!
Here's their website if you want to try them for any future supplies, and you print off a prescription too and get your vet to sign it free of charge if you need prescription medicines
http://www.bestpetpharmacy.co.uk/sea...ts.asp?sec=116
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Ive used them before too for shampoo for Finn. They are great