07-07-2005, 08:46 AM
congrats snorri welldone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Congratulations Snorri
:smt041 :smt041 :smt041
LOVE the stove by the way, sooooo warm and inviting.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Well done Snorri Another hard-done-by BC I see
Yes, well, he may feel hard done by, because I suspect that he'd rather live with my cousin in Aviemore: seven doors to the huge garden, rabbits to chase fruitlessly, forest walkies, and two other dogs to steal dinner from! A little traitor, if given the chance, I think! That dog lives for his comforts!

I have this vision of him being born where he was, then looking at his surroundings, and deciding that he was born for better things than a damp, draughty barn and a muddy life of chasing sheep at command. "I need a couple of daft humans who will give me a comfy bed in a dry, warm house, with nice dinners and a good supply of biscuits and treats!". And, being a canine conman like his big brother, he found us. And I think he earns it. He was BORN to be a pet, and I tell him he's very good at it - being a pet is an honourable profession, one which dogs have been adopting for thousands of years, and there is NO shame in it, despite the Orkney farmers who think that "A pet collie is an abomination" (as one told me, some years back. I think that that farmer was just jealous, recognising my Kali as the superdog he is ) :smt075 :smt075 :smt075

All pets are, by nature, spoiled - but I don't think Snorri-dog is any more spoiled than the average housedog! He doesn't get EVERYTHING his own way!
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
congratulations
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2005, 10:56 PM
yay congrats snorri

deefin
Dogsey Veteran