08-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I have one of those glow balls from the glowcompany ... its great
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Hi Hun,
well sod's law prevails. Popped into the shop this morning - they don't have any At least they knew what I was talking about and said they were so popular that they might get more in before Christmas, but they couldn't find them on their order system so couldn't confirm

I've done a google search and found the same ones...they are pretty cheap too, but this website is out of stock

http://www.mybigpetshop.co.uk/mybigp...-GOOD-BOY.html

I'm still searching so see whether I can find anywhere else that has them. At that price, it wouldn't matter too much if they end up not being suitable for her (you can always give it to a smaller dog for Christmas )
You are an absolute diamond! Thank you for at least trying

I'm hunting them down online now lol.

Thank you again It is very much appreciated
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 06:00 PM
I bought one last year from Pampurred Pets, it was solid and larger then a tennis ball.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2009, 11:48 AM
They have them on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nite-Life-Glow...4#ht_767wt_939
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2009, 04:36 PM
We got one but our 2 are not in the slightest bit interested in it had it for a few years now. It is still in good condition.

If you havent found one yet you could have ours if my OH agrees, wouldnt want any charge for it just postage, let me know.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
We got one but our 2 are not in the slightest bit interested in it had it for a few years now. It is still in good condition.

If you havent found one yet you could have ours if my OH agrees, wouldnt want any charge for it just postage, let me know.
Is it a strong ball suitable for a GSD? Do you have a pic of it please? Do you know approx how big it is as well please?
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Is it a strong ball suitable for a GSD? Do you have a pic of it please? Do you know approx how big it is as well please?
I will take a picture of it tonight for you, i would say it is strong we had a labrador and a doberman x beagle and they havent ruined it but didnt really bother with it, in my opinion its very solid but wouldnt like to say if its german shepheard proof, size its not huge - Honey can pick it up and she a whippet. Its obviously bigger than a tennis ball probably 2 tennis balls put together.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi Jesterjenn, here is the picture (hope it works) of the glow in the dark ball, its not in perfect condition a few scratch marks but thats all, like i said i wont charge you for it, only cost of postage which wont be much, if your still interested please let me know.

Sam
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Hi Jesterjenn, here is the picture (hope it works) of the glow in the dark ball, its not in perfect condition a few scratch marks but thats all, like i said i wont charge you for it, only cost of postage which wont be much, if your still interested please let me know.

Sam
That looks brilliant. What sort of "material" is it? Is it acrylic or something that you can lob and won't break after a few shots? Sorry for all the questions lol. I am very appreciative of your help
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2009, 08:55 PM
That looks brilliant. What sort of "material" is it? Is it acrylic or something that you can lob and won't break after a few shots? Sorry for all the questions lol. I am very appreciative of your help
Hi Jesterjenn

Ask as many questions as you like, not sure what material it is but its hard and solid, could be acrylic wouldnt expect it to break we had it for ages and its never broken.

Im going to bed now so will be back in the morning if you have any more questions, i dont imagine it would cost hardly anything to post it to you so if its not much dont worry about it i will send it to you. let me know if you need any further info.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2