Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:19 PM

My Dogs are killing each other

Well that what it must sound like to our neighbours.

WTF.......Tess is running up and down the garden in and out the house like a friggin loon

Skye and Bruce chasing her....the racket IS DEAFENING Reah grabbing her by the scruff everytime she runs past snarling, growling barking at each other, jumping my chairs........Wot the hell is this a bloody race course.......... OK TIME OUT

so they ignore me
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Sounds like here!! Deacon and Codee chase around, jumping onto each other make the most horrendous noises... then Jamie and Honey look down from the sofa's in utter disdain!!
Dontcha just love dogs!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Sounds like here!! Deacon and Codee chase around, jumping onto each other make the most horrendous noises... then Jamie and Honey look down from the sofa's in utter disdain!!
Dontcha just love dogs!!
Its manic here.......sugar rush time
Now Tess has the farts...OMG thats bad
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh LOL, I had heart failure for a second, thought something had gone wrong there...no, just your mad mutts having hairy fits

That's just so funny, as for gaseous Tess, I can completely sympathise, I was nearly digging out Davie's gas mask (OH bought him an old russian gasmask on Ebay - don't ask) last night. Dougal was really reeking!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh LOL, I had heart failure for a second, thought something had gone wrong there...no, just your mad mutts having hairy fits

That's just so funny, as for gaseous Tess, I can completely sympathise, I was nearly digging out Davie's gas mask (OH bought him an old russian gasmask on Ebay - don't ask) last night. Dougal was really reeking!
I need one, she has had tripe earlier....just showing me how much she liked it Im guessing YUK

Oh thats bad.......real bad, perhaps I need to take her pulse, she smells like shes died
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Bless 'em Sounds like fun at your house
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 01:09 AM
LOL poor neighbours I hope they look out and see them doing zoomies, I love watching dogs do that, one of the funniest sights
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
LOL poor neighbours I hope they look out and see them doing zoomies, I love watching dogs do that, one of the funniest sights
It is really funny, especially if they try to take a corner too fast My Ben used to do that and wouldslip and land on his side with great regularity
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless 'em Sounds like fun at your house
It was....every night I get that treat
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
They must think ''Those dogs are fighting again
Originally Posted by lore View Post
It is really funny, especially if they try to take a corner too fast My Ben used to do that and wouldslip and land on his side with great regularity
Bruce cuts out corners if he can he jumps over stuff mostly

Well they finally went quiet so let them upstairs with me as Pat was out....well Bruce doesn't do upstairs, guard duty and all that, he sleeps on the chair..Tess was a bloody pest for the first part but then she fell asleep Thankgod
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Cherry and Parker do this sometimes but when they playfight at my Mum's she has hysterics as she can't see they are just playing and she really thinks they are trying to kill each other! I have to intervene and break things up so she doesn't have a heart attack!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >