Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2009, 05:04 PM

new golden rottie lol

heres a few pictures of ruby, she obviously dosent like her colouring so decided to do something about when my nephews left a gold pen lying around this is what i found when i went to see why she was so quiet

not very clear here but her nails and the fur around them are now gold too,

oh yeah and its her first night at puppy class tonight she must want to look nice and shiny to impresses them

i cant get it to wash out either
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Aw bless her, she does look pretty, at least the stripe down the back of her head looks neat How did the carpet fare where she rolled all over the pen?

Selkie did that with a Blue permanent marker once too.. Washing it just spread it about so that she was pale blue all over with dark blue random splodges. It looked like the worst dye job ever! I lost count of the people who asked if i had done it on purpose... Sadly I found nothing that would shift it and had to wait for it to grow out.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Rofl now thats funny. Im sure everyone will coo over heri n puppy class
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Aw bless her, she does look pretty, at least the stripe down the back of her head looks neat How did the carpet fare where she rolled all over the pen?

Selkie did that with a Blue permanent marker once too.. Washing it just spread it about so that she was pale blue all over with dark blue random splodges. It looked like the worst dye job ever! I lost count of the people who asked if i had done it on purpose... Sadly I found nothing that would shift it and had to wait for it to grow out.
think it was more luck than anything else but she was on her bed at the time i should off known really that she was up to somat as she doesnt go on her bed
it was last night when she did it and the colour seems to of faded while ive been at work, but it doesnt look mad so ill just wait for it to grow out, not that i really have a choice
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Oooh, fab highlights!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 06:54 AM
I pay my hairdresser eighty bucks to do that to my hair!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 07:59 AM
aww, bless, do you think she wanted to be a Golden Retriever
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:25 AM
aww! pretty
reminds me about my dads...whisper..cat! years ago he had a rootin tootin tom cat ,big black boy with a lovely WHITE bib,tough boy,it was xmas eve,during the night he found his 'xmas stocking' in it was a catnip toy in the morning he had dribbled on it so much that his bib had turned bright pink!!! it took weeks to go,it looked even funnier when it turned that baby pink colour.think of his street cred! poor lad.i think he would of prefered gold(it being xmas an all,could of been his 'bling')
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:32 AM
My sons Collie once tore open a packet of purple hair dye (G-kids going through the punk phase )
Her snout bib and paws were purple for a long, long time!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Bahahaha, I remember when Maddy got covered in brown gloss from rubbing herself deliberately on the just painted skirting and once Myles drew scribbles all over her in a green marker that wouldn't come out, both had to grow out.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >