Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2012, 08:32 AM

One of these days...

...there is going to be a terrible accident, as the idiot up the road has let some of his horses get loose again. There is never much normal traffic but the road is very narrow and there are some massive tractors going backwards and forwards.

I wonder how long it will be before [a] he realises, and [b] he manages to round them up and get them safely back. It makes me so angry because it keeps on happening.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
...there is going to be a terrible accident, as the idiot up the road has let some of his horses get loose again. There is never much normal traffic but the road is very narrow and there are some massive tractors going backwards and forwards.

I wonder how long it will be before [a] he realises, and [b] he manages to round them up and get them safely back. It makes me so angry because it keeps on happening.
I know the feeling M, around here it's mostly chickens that are loose and all over the roads, they are narrow and bendy and some bends you just can't see what's around the corner, it's bad enough watching out for oncomming vehicles without having to keep an eye on the chickens Since the bird flu thing a few years ago the EU passed a law that all chickens are supposed to be keept in enclosed chicken houses or well fenced in but the locals around here just ignore such laws