View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Evening All, great pics , I didnt get many, didnt get my camera out of the bag till later on ,glad everyone seemed to enjoy the walk and was lovely to see all the doggies for real !

Thanks to all the helping hands with Bella , it was much appreciated and Tom did ever so well on the walk , the best he has been in a really challenging situation for him , thanks for your support with that .

So the question is , 'When and Where is the next one ! ? '
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:48 PM
It looks like you all had a fab time!!

All the dogs look like they had loads of fun

xxx
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Soon hopefully!
Had a great day, thanks all xxxx
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Evening All, great pics , I didnt get many, didnt get my camera out of the bag till later on ,glad everyone seemed to enjoy the walk and was lovely to see all the doggies for real !

Thanks to all the helping hands with Bella , it was much appreciated and Tom did ever so well on the walk , the best he has been in a really challenging situation for him , thanks for your support with that .

I'll let you know lol

Lovely pictures - glad you show Louie in a nice light - however did anyone get any pictures of Louie terrorizing Dutch?
Both ours slept on the way home - then got home and played tug for an hour

Oh and Pilgrim - you forgot to mention another person meeting Ludi in them first two pictures - My OH however he likes them but got a bit more work to do yet - the good news is - I'm allowed a greyhound for definite!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Lovely to meet you again hun, Tom was excellent today I thought...he did well.
Love them both and thanks for allowing me to have Bella....shes a sweetheart
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'll let you know lol

Lovely pictures - glad you show Louie in a nice light - however did anyone get any pictures of Louie terrorizing Dutch?
Both ours slept on the way home - then got home and played tug for an hour

Oh and Pilgrim - you forgot to mention another person meeting Ludi in them first two pictures - My OH however he likes them but got a bit more work to do yet - the good news is - I'm allowed a greyhound for definite!
Think yourself lucky it was tug of war....I walked in and right out again with Pat....we had to walk/play ball chucker.... the dogs Mojo stayed here
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Well we arrived, slightly late I had unexpected visitors before I left. However that then meant we missed almost all of you...but it is a massive place, and I have only previously met Steph and searched the horizon for BC and small JR. I should have checked which route you were taking or got a mobile number.

However we tried to find you all, asking if people had seen a group of dog walkers, after following up a couple of abortive leads and being well and truly side tracked by some helpful information about a large group (which turned out to be a rambling group not dog walking group) .
I went back to plan one "diving" on poor unsuspecting people all over the chase asking "are you on the dogsey walk" getting blank looks we finally decided to split our resources, well Dave (OH)just really decided I was being a maniac and he said splitting resources may save time but I don’t think he asked anyone
we kinda went different routes but nothing, so we decided to walk, so returned to the car and had a quick drink and set off, I had to pop to the loo first, while Dave set off on another quick jog with Sal after a tip off. Getting more like James Bond every moment While I
made my way from the Loo by car park back the car with the flask etc I had pretty much given up. When I spotted a Bassett hound and a CKCS and after a little hesitation I decided to ask and risk yet another rejection however Joy of joys I had found Faye, Dutch, two men and a lovely CKC S. Who confirmed they were part of the walk and pointed in the direction that the group was in. At this point I apologise Faye for seeming like a bit of an idiot. I had approached so many people I was losing heart.
So I mustered the forces recalled Dave who was semi convinced you had all gone the other way the way the bikes go and had jogged over to check it out.
And we set off I never found any of you. I am sorry but we had a lovely day. But glad you had a great time. Maybe next time.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well we arrived, slightly late I had unexpected visitors before I left. However that then meant we missed almost all of you...but it is a massive place, and I have only previously met Steph and searched the horizon for BC and small JR. I should have checked which route you were taking or got a mobile number.

However we tried to find you all, asking if people had seen a group of dog walkers, after following up a couple of abortive leads and being well and truly side tracked by some helpful information about a large group (which turned out to be a rambling group not dog walking group) .
I went back to plan one "diving" on poor unsuspecting people all over the chase asking "are you on the dogsey walk" getting blank looks we finally decided to split our resources, well Dave (OH)just really decided I was being a maniac and he said splitting resources may save time but I don’t think he asked anyone
we kinda went different routes but nothing, so we decided to walk, so returned to the car and had a quick drink and set off, I had to pop to the loo first, while Dave set off on another quick jog with Sal after a tip off. Getting more like James Bond every moment While I
made my way from the Loo by car park back the car with the flask etc I had pretty much given up. When I spotted a Bassett hound and a CKCS and after a little hesitation I decided to ask and risk yet another rejection however Joy of joys I had found Faye, Dutch, two men and a lovely CKC S. Who confirmed they were part of the walk and pointed in the direction that the group was in. At this point I apologise Faye for seeming like a bit of an idiot. I had approached so many people I was losing heart.
So I mustered the forces recalled Dave who was semi convinced you had all gone the other way the way the bikes go and had jogged over to check it out.
And we set off I never found any of you. I am sorry but we had a lovely day. But glad you had a great time. Maybe next time.
Oooohhh no!!!! We were in the visitors centre car park til almost 25past...what time did you arrive? So sorry, just the dogs were all getting antsy and so we started off. A few people stayed behind for SLB who'd gone to the wrong place/...looks like you must've just missed them. So sorry you couldn't find us... you must've just been in the wrong place slightly I feel awful
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Oh Kazz so sorry...I was saying to mad4jacks....I wonder where Kazz was.........maybe we can meet up hunxxxxxxxxxx
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:14 PM

I'm sorry you couldnt find anyone after all that, I was hoping you would!
And you didnt seem like an idiot at all! I felt so bad that you and Sal had missed out!
Theres always next time though
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >