Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
wow you really got her in great condition so quickly

shes stunning, x
Thanks to Baileys Top line cubes!!!!! Fantastic!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I must have missed this thread! Hallie is stunning and what a wonderful job you did with her. She was clearly very well loved and looked after.

I adore the competing pics and am very jealous. I wish I had got into something like that when I was younger, but I was always dog mad (and still am! lol).

In fact, your comments on not being able to do your dogs and horse justice if you kept both is kind of what I am worrying about now, if I decide to get a horse. I am going to spend the summer trekking and riding and then decide what to do, I think. I would hate to have to spread my time too thinly between both dogs, horse ... oh and family too

Thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoyed them.
If they were just pets it would have been fine & it would have been fine if i could have had her at home, Im sure your circumstances will work out fine! the dogs can Hack with u, & you can get a shetland & strap the baby on!!!!

Originally Posted by Luz View Post
What an amazing transformation. She's been obviously well loved and you gave her something special to look so fantastic from the first day home.
From May to October I have to say she became a swan and you obviously dedicated alot of time for her to look so wonderful.
I can only imagine now someone else is still loving her as much as you obviously did.
I met a 34 year old horse when we went to see our horse and what a sprite she was.
Maybe an internet search might help if you wanted to find her?
Thankyou!!! i found a horse thru "your horse" once & broke my heart all over again, although he had a fabulous home
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:49 PM
What an amazing transformation! She was beautiful... and looked totally different in her 'after' pictures.

I've never been so lucky as to have a horse, but one day...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:06 PM
What a stunner!! Bet she could turn on a sixpence too!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:35 PM
wow, you rreally made a difference to her life. Look at the condition she was in when she was jumping. Absolutley gorgeous.

You really go for it with your animals, great respect is due to you Mish....
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
What an amazing transformation! She was beautiful... and looked totally different in her 'after' pictures.

I've never been so lucky as to have a horse, but one day...

Thankyou!!!!
She was beautiful,

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
What a stunner!! Bet she could turn on a sixpence too!
Yes just abit! just aswell as she was so scatty she always had to start from a standstill facing the wrong way. I remember once at a XC thing, the starting man asked me if i needed a moving start..............err no,its turn & go!!!!! The quarter horse power thing was immense!!!

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
wow, you rreally made a difference to her life. Look at the condition she was in when she was jumping. Absolutley gorgeous.

You really go for it with your animals, great respect is due to you Mish....
Aww thanks F thats a lovely thing to say! Her muscles were ROCK hard when fit!!!! I guess i do like the animals to fulfill their potential & to be their best in Ability & looks as they can be!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2