Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2007, 03:28 PM

Still alive....

Hiya folks, nae been around much lately. Been busy at work and running back and forth seeing my ma who's been ill. Anyway just thought I'd post to let you know I've nae died, just haven't had much spare time. Hopefully get back to normal (gas bag) soon. Cheers for all the good wishing via pm etc

Ian xx
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Spooky Ian, I was only just thinking to myself that we hadn't seen much of you recently

Hope that your mum's feeling better & it's good to see you back xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Hiya gas bag Good to have you back. There I was thinking my post count could of caught up with yours. No chance now!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Nicky1979 View Post
Spooky Ian, I was only just thinking to myself that we hadn't seen much of you recently

Hope that your mum's feeling better & it's good to see you back xx
Thanks, she's much better now. Thinks she's getting home later this week, save me a fortune on grapes and flowers

Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Hiya gas bag Good to have you back. There I was thinking my post count could of caught up with yours. No chance now!
Nae chance
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Good to see you back Ian, I thought there was something amiss but was sure Laura would have told us if something had happened. Pleased your mum is getting better, look forward to your witty posts again real soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Was wondering where you had gone too.
Wishing your Mum well.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 04:33 PM
There you are you old gas bag, nice to see you back Glad to hear your mum is on the mend, hope you are all well and Charlie and Jake are looking as good as ever
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi Ian Nice to see you back and glad your mum is recovering and weill be home soon. Missed the pics of Jake and Charlie. Hope they are doing okay too.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Good to see you back Ian, I thought there was something amiss but was sure Laura would have told us if something had happened. Pleased your mum is getting better, look forward to your witty posts again real soon.
Another spooked person here, I was thinking earlier today its been a bit quiet and I realised it was because Ian has`nt been around - I mean that in the nicest way
I kept humming and ha`ing about asking Laura if all was well but did`nt want to put my foot in it if anything was up

Great to see you back Ian
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Another spooked person here, I was thinking earlier today its been a bit quiet and I realised it was because Ian has`nt been around - I mean that in the nicest way
I kept humming and ha`ing about asking Laura if all was well but did`nt want to put my foot in it if anything was up

Great to see you back Ian
I did post about his mum but it wasnt easy to find.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >