Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2006, 11:36 AM

you can tell its summer..

you can tell it is summer as people are cutting their grass, they have started playing summertime by jazzy jeff and the fresh prince on the radio, my doggy dukey is laying in the garden on his belly lapping up the sun!!

i should be packing my suitcase for my holiday but too nice a day to do that!!! whats everyone gonna do today in this lovely weather?
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Cutting grass, oh yes............neighbours have just remembered they have gardens! AAAHHHHH.............The strimmers are out back & front gardens............I am sat indoors with door shut Yep grumpy head on today.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 12:27 PM
my garden is south facing ..its 26 out there at the mo
Faraday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
I can always tell it's summer because my hay fever drives me mad. Thank the stars for anti-hystamine tablets.

We've tidied our garden up a bit today. Not that it takes much work, it's only small and is all concrete (something I'm thankful for, I hate gardening with a vengeance).
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Cutting grass, oh yes............neighbours have just remembered they have gardens! AAAHHHHH.............The strimmers are out back & front gardens............I am sat indoors with door shut Yep grumpy head on today.
Thought it was just me who wants to murder the neighbours, strimming since 8.30 this morning, stopped now but could just be for lunch. OH has been at work all night and is trying to sleep. Yep i've got me grumpy head on as well.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Just when you think..............peace, no more strimmers/mowers.................open the doors/windows..................the BBQ smoke aaaaahgghhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 04:01 PM
My neighbours know it's summer 'cos that mad fat bird with the three weird looking dogs is out walking them in her shorts and vest.....pretty it ain't
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
My neighbours know it's summer 'cos that mad fat bird with the three weird looking dogs is out walking them in her shorts and vest.....pretty it ain't
good on ya!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 04:38 PM
oh......and Baz is drinking ice cold Budweiser's.....
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-06-2006, 08:34 PM
its summer , my first half day off and i spent it in the garden building a ferret hutch for my mate. i now look like that lobster off futurama , all red with a big white smock on
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >