Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:14 PM

Dogs I have helped over the years

As i have been putting all my pics on to my new pc just thought i would share with you all some of the dogs i have helped over the years.

This is Tina one of the 1st dogs i ever fostered she is an old lady now.

This is Clyde another of my 1st foster dogs, a black lab who was covered in mange and was very sore when he 1st came to me. He went to live with my friends dad and sadley passed away a few years ago

This is TJ a big beautifull dog who belonged to a drug dealer who was locked up and left his dog tied up in the back garden. It took me all day to get close to him and get him to trust me. He had been used as a guard dog and didn't want me any where on his patch.
He turned out to be a lovely soft man woth people but not with other dogs and went to live on a farm in Cumbria

This is Suki her owners couldn't get her clean in the house so started leaving her outside and not bothering with her before she came to me
She was a mess all matted and couldn't even go to the toilet coz all her bum was clagged with poo. I must admit she was 1 of the hardest dogs i have evr had to house train but she got there in the end and went to a lovely couple who had another shihtzu and new how to care for her properly

This is 1 of 4 bullmastiff pups i hand reared from 2 days old as the bitch had 15 pups and the owner was going to take some of her and let them die

this is feeding time we lost 2 as they hadnt had the best start but managed to save 2
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow - well done you. Lovely pictures!
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:22 PM

This is Amy she had been in kennels for over a year when a friend of mine who works for the rspca asked me to take her. She was absaloutley gorgeous and i was so tempted to keep her but she eventually found the perfect home with an old couple and a Lurcher
markandpup113.jpg[/IMG]
This is Tilly she was a pup that was no longer wanted, don't know why she is gorg and wasn't any bother

This is Malik and Oden 2 great pups who were no longer wanted either they were chewing and destroying the house and the lady couldn't cope.
Some people make me so sick
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:23 PM

This is Amy she had been in kennels for over a year when a friend of mine who works for the rspca asked me to take her. She was absaloutley gorgeous and i was so tempted to keep her but she eventually found the perfect home with an old couple and a Lurcher
markandpup113.jpg[/IMG]
This is Tilly she was a pup that was no longer wanted, don't know why she is gorg and wasn't any bother

[
Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:25 PM

Bamboozi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:29 PM
sorry about the mix up with pics and post dont no what went wrong but i got there in the end lol..
Could go on for ever but thought i would leave it there. I am sure there are 1000s of people like me and still not enough places for all the poor pooches that people get sick of as we know.
Lets hope in time it will get better rather than worse. Keep up all the good work every one its pics like these of happy dogs in happy homes that make it all worth it xx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 07:30 PM
I love that last one, they both look so happy!
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2008, 09:09 PM
well done you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2008, 06:01 AM
I love the last photo too - such happy dogs.

Well done you! You're obviously a very special person. I wish there were more like you

x0x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Glad to see so many happy dogs. Well done you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >