Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
That's the kind of thing my cat Diesel would have done to some poor unsuspecting pooch when she was still alive Rosie won't poop on walks only in my garden But pees every 10 steps lol
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Mine does that What is that about I call a walk with her a "stroll" stops to pee every five seconds.Honestly I wonder where she stores it all I take her out,leave her home then I go for a real walk
Remus doesn't wee and walk but he often goes out for a pee in the garden really desperate, starts to wee (and he does enormous wees) looking round the garden...still weeing...at the trees....still weeing....at the sky....then looks at me as if to stay ' I know I'm still weeing but I can't be bothered with it, I've taken the edge of it and now I'm coming in' then just walks to come back in still weeing
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
We were walking past the vets the other day & this couple with a GSD came out & walked across the main road. The dog stopped in the middle of the road & did a poo. The couple waited till the road was clear & went into the middle of the road to pick it up. Don't think I'd have bothered.
That's a tricky one! If they didn't pick up they've bound to be someone who complained.

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
My best one was my old CKCS. She used to do 'pretend' wees and poos. Would position herself just right and ZILCH. But to anyone watching and not right next to her it did look as if she had 'gone'.

So I used to PRETEND TO PICK IT UP!

Geezus the things dogs get us doing!
Bloody dogs!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I did have to laugh at this one! Bog Brush tail is something common to longer haired cats. Minx would go bog brush at anything and everything, she was hilarious!

Thankfully don't seem to have an issue with poo with Dougal, he will either go waaaaay into the heather or not at all if there isn't any heather. He will, however, go in our garden...all the time!

Last night the little booga (sorry Malka), barked to get in, 3 minutes after he was put out, by the time I got to the door he was off pootling round the garden poo'ing happily. He trails in a circle which can be rather disconcerting when you are trying to clean up and think you have it only to tread in a bit behind you that you missed!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I did have to laugh at this one! Bog Brush tail is something common to longer haired cats. Minx would go bog brush at anything and everything, she was hilarious!

Thankfully don't seem to have an issue with poo with Dougal, he will either go waaaaay into the heather or not at all if there isn't any heather. He will, however, go in our garden...all the time!

Last night the little booga (sorry Malka), barked to get in, 3 minutes after he was put out, by the time I got to the door he was off pootling round the garden poo'ing happily. He trails in a circle which can be rather disconcerting when you are trying to clean up and think you have it only to tread in a bit behind you that you missed!
Haha..that made me chuckle.

Off lead and in woods etc both mine always shoot off into the undergrowth to go with some privacy.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-10-2013, 08:21 AM
I think Chloe must have been reading this thread!

Yesterday I had to take Georgina to the vets for another vaccination but instead of leaving Chloe in the car decided to take her in to have her nails cut and her anal glands checked over. Parked the car in the tiny car park and had just got Chloe out when we saw two small dogs tied by their leads to a bench .... they barked at Chloe and she barked back then tugged at her lead wanting to go over and play. In the meantime with one hand on her lead, bag slung over shoulder I was trying to lift my Two Ton Tessie out of the car. Finally succeded and was just struggling to open the vets front door when Chloe squatted and did a poo! With both my hands full there was no way I could pick it up so we crept into the waiting room hoping no one would know it was us. When we left a half hour later it was gone!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Both of mine have poo'd in worse places - Little One was at the Vet for her yearly check-up boosters etc - got on the scales to be weighed, got off, and promptly poo'd on the floor.

And Pereg once did it in the middle of the store at the Pension...
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Well when you've gotta go you've just gotta a go!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3