Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2006, 03:54 PM

No kitchen OMG!

Just got a phone call from B&Q, my new kitchen is being delivered on Saturday. Well it was.....

Their warehouse has burnt to the ground.
All the stuff was destroyed. They said theres nothing they can do, the earliest they can deliver my new kitchen is 8th April!!! I have NO kitchen, all my cupboards are down, etc. I cant believe it, I was in shock when she rang. I rang OH to tell him andhe couldnt believe it. Told me to ring them back and go mad.

I will ring them this evening, and see what they can do, probably nothing, but its worth a shot.

I have no kitchen!!!!!!!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 03:56 PM
oh dear! camping stove and deck chairs for you then! (sorry that wasnt very helpful was it) it's a real shame
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 03:58 PM
aww what a real big shock for you thats terrible
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, I hope you get some kind of discount or something for your trouble... Or you could always take your custom elsewhere..!
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Bodhi
Well, I hope you get some kind of discount or something for your trouble... Or you could always take your custom elsewhere..!
thats what im gona say when i ring them later.....

this is the second day of trouble i've had from them now. I'll go and post about my day with them yesterday.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:08 PM
shadow - are they traying to tell you that they have no kitchens anywhere in the Uk ?? i think not !! - tell them that unless they can sort it then you want an immediate refund and go off to ikea or wickes and buy another kitchen
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
shadow - are they traying to tell you that they have no kitchens anywhere in the Uk ?? i think not !! - tell them that unless they can sort it then you want an immediate refund and go off to ikea or wickes and buy another kitchen
I think that is what they are saying.

Im gona have to keep an eye out on the news tonight, something that major should be on there dont you think? If its there only major warehouse? We'll soon see.......
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:29 PM
That's disgusting,don't let them walk all over you,like the others have said be firm without swearing if you can and tell them they can deliver from elsewhere
Hope you get it sorted
Sal
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:42 PM
good luck in sorting this out. o/h said give them hell girl and threaten them with a solicitor
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks everyone. I will ring them when i get home from work at about 6.15pm. I will keep you all posted dont worry!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >