Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 01:41 PM

Latest Connor Pictures - Gordon Setter

Well Connor is now 8m and very pleased with him!

He is still a sweetheart but looks so grown up now - sometimes I need to double check who it is between him and Angus!!!

These were taken yesterday following SOE Gundog show where he got 4th in a Huge junior class!

And also with Jess get 2nd in Junior Handling - they really are making a great team!

First indoor show (despite it being colder in the barn that out!) and he coped remarkably with the echo's and tannoy system!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Great pictures, he is stunning - no wonder you are proud of him!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 01:57 PM
He is looking great - as you say, though, so grown up - the time passes so quickly doesn't it

Lovely picture of Connor & Jess, another one for framing, I think
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Awwww fantastic pictures, he is absoutely stunning, as are all your dogs Rachel.
Don't think I'll make the Manchester show, but it's looking likely that I may get to Crufts on Gundogs day (fingers crossed), so perhaps I'll get to meet you all then?!!!!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Connor is a just gorgeous! :smt007 I love him! Great pics and so glad, but hardly suprised, that he's doing well in the Shows!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Great pics. Conner is getting so grown up. Congrats to you and to the dogs and especially to your daughter in the Jnr handling. It's great when the child bnd the dog team up really well. So pleased for you all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh my, what a handsome lad! :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Great pictures, he is stunning - no wonder you are proud of him!
Thank you - he is a super dog to live with and has had a great start in the ring at shows!

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
He is looking great - as you say, though, so grown up - the time passes so quickly doesn't it

Lovely picture of Connor & Jess, another one for framing, I think
Certainly is flying by with Connor - I am delighted with how him and Jess are doing together! Just shows what an easy going chap he is

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Awwww fantastic pictures, he is absoutely stunning, as are all your dogs Rachel.
Don't think I'll make the Manchester show, but it's looking likely that I may get to Crufts on Gundogs day (fingers crossed), so perhaps I'll get to meet you all then?!!!!!!
Thanks for your kind comments A on my dogs - oh hope to meet you in person - Connor and Angus are qualified so you get to meet two of the mad gordons!

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Connor is a just gorgeous! :smt007 I love him! Great pics and so glad, but hardly suprised, that he's doing well in the Shows!
Thanks Shaza - really pleased with him - he has had two 1st at Champ shows, got shortlisted for the puppy group at an open earlier this month - really having lots of fun with him!

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Great pics. Conner is getting so grown up. Congrats to you and to the dogs and especially to your daughter in the Jnr handling. It's great when the child bnd the dog team up really well. So pleased for you all.
Thanks Eunice - they really are a great team - lovely to watch them - typical proud mum watching

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh my, what a handsome lad! :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Thanks Vicki - he's a real sweetie as well!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Aw he is sooooo handsome:smt007 :smt007
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 04:24 PM
What a cracker! How big he is now!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >