Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Is she kenneled or left loose in the garden?

As you know what your neighbours are like I would REALLY reconsider leaving her outdoors when you are not around. You need to address the reasons she can't be left in the house and leave her indoors.
Agree with this 110%. I've actually been in the exact same situation, nasty anonymous not through the door about our dog barking. We then started to find things thrown over the fence that would likely have made him ill. A washing up liquid sandwich, rotten meat, things like that.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:20 PM
She is so beautiful. I’m the same, anyone who tries to hurt my babies will be sorry!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Andy1 View Post
Bouncy and active? Yep, this newfie is very much like that.

We will be asking our friendly neighbour to let her out for a wee/poo break.
She is beautiful!

The Newfies I know are so lazy. Walking is on their terms -- when they have had enough they put the breaks on and refuse to budge until their servant (aka, their owner) turns around!

Sounds like a good plan with your nice neighbour. Keep us updated with what the police say.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Agree with this 110%. I've actually been in the exact same situation, nasty anonymous not through the door about our dog barking. We then started to find things thrown over the fence that would likely have made him ill. A washing up liquid sandwich, rotten meat, things like that.
That is disgusting. I'm afraid I would not take the calm and rational approach if any neighbour starting pulling those 'tricks'.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:32 PM
We can ask our direct neighbour who has a jack russel to do this. We are fairly sure it's not from them as they are slightly obsessed with our dog. We could offer them a bit of money to do this (once I have a job again).

Pics in a few mins
That sounds like a great solution I think its much safer to keep her indoors whilst you are out. Not only all the things mentioned but dog theft is also up

The pics are lovely, shes gorgeous!
Andy1
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-11-2011, 03:34 PM
I have just been to see my nice neighbour who is shocked at what has happened. She thinks she knows who sent it, as there is only one couple near us that don't have dogs, and they are at home during the day.

I'm not going to confront them though.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:43 PM
I have just been to see my nice neighbour who is shocked at what has happened. She thinks she knows who sent it, as there is only one couple near us that don't have dogs, and they are at home during the day.

I'm not going to confront them though.
Your right not to confront them. let the police deal with it. Your neighbours (ones that sent note) don’t seem like nice rational people. Great idea about your other neighbour helping you out.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
That is disgusting. I'm afraid I would not take the calm and rational approach if any neighbour starting pulling those 'tricks'.
Neither did my dad but unfortunately we never found out who it was doing it. We knew it wasn't either of the next door neighbours but it could have been anyone else.
Andy1
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Jugsmalone View Post
Your right not to confront them. let the police deal with it. Your neighbours (ones that sent note) don’t seem like nice rational people. Great idea about your other neighbour helping you out.
Unfortunately the police aren't doing anything about it, yet. They just said if anything else happens they can check this letter for fingerprints.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Unfortunately the police aren't doing anything about it, yet. They just said if anything else happens they can check this letter for fingerprints.
I hope you have no further problems with these neighbours.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »