Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Another quick and positive update.

I came home yesterday lunchtime and put them together. There were no incidents. They've been playing together, sitting together and even lying "almost" together since Sunday so...... for the two hours in the afternoon that they would be on their own (before Baz got in) I left them together.

He called me when he got in to tell me that the two of them were in the front bedroom watching out the window. He looked both of them over carefully and could find no evidence of a scrap.

Bunnie was left free-roaming for the third night running last night, again with no incidents. This morning she jumped on my bed (Len was already on it) - this is definitely Len's domain and I held my breath. Nothing happened - what a good lad

This morning they have had breakfast in the same room, and their treat in the same room.

They're now playing.

Wonderful progress
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Wow excellent news Vicki.

Well done to you all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Further update:

Lennon and Bunnie are now fine together. We are still being very vigilant, but there have been only a couple of "lip lifts" last week and nothing for the last few days.

I decided at the end of last week to leave them together for the couple of hours between my lunchtime visit and Baz's return home. They are still separated in the morning.

I am going to repeat that now until Bun finishes her season. Lennon is "rather keen" on her at the moment, despite having no nads, and she is a little flirt, always putting her bum in his face......

Their behaviour together is remarkable now - they sit together, walk together, barge past each other...... it's wonderful to see the changes in them. I can fuss them both together and even one at a time whilst they are close.

You wouldn't believe that they couldn't stand each other just two short weeks ago.

Brilliant progress!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 05:43 AM
Fantastic news Vicki, but it's all down to you having taken the time and trouble to get it like this - you only get back what you put in afterall. Lovely to hear they're getting to be great friends now, and I have to admit, I did have my doubts at the very beginning, mainly because I'd never had the experience that you had with these two at the start. It could have gone either way I suppose, but I'm sure it will be all good from now on, but as you say, stay vigilant and good luck.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 06:42 AM
I'm really pleased to hear things have settled down so well and so quickly too.
Well done to you and Baz for persevering. Bunnie is a lucky girl.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:42 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

All down to you both
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Just checking in, good news Vicki! I am so pleased for you and the Gingers and it's good to read that there is such an improvement

Wys
x
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Well done Vicki, excellent news. I can sympathise with the in season bitch and neutered male. We have to keep our two seperate at the moment because Dingo sees himself as a regular Don Juan.

Heidi
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9