Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Neighbour..........AGAIN!!!!!

Sorry got to rant.....

well she's at it again...............

first was shouting at a builder i had to repair some render on my house but accessed from her garden. she didnt want scaffold up incase it damaged her house.

second was the balcolny, without planning, which i would lose all privacy in my garden.

thirdly was her barking dog, and the abuse she threw at me when i asked her to keep the dog quieter.

NOW....... she pulled down some ivy which was growing on my outbuilding, but in her garden. this has pulled out the roof strips, which are now hanging down.
and she has been round to tell me about them and wanting me to repair them............erm........NO. SHE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY SO SHE REPAIRS IT!!!

i phoned my insurance legal team who told me she has the legal responsibility to repair it. so i wrote her a letter stating this and i hand delivered it last week.
no response.
tomorrow i am sending another letter, recorded delivery giving her 2 weeks to respond on what she intends doing.

if she doesnt reply then i'm handing it over to the insurance company to deal with.

i know this will cause bad feelings BUT i've had enough of her disrespectful, selfish ways.

Let the war begin!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 09:38 PM
ouch........good luck!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh dear, she sounds lovely.
Sounds like you gotta do what you gotta do - good luck
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh dear, what a lovely neighbour, some people can be so selfish. Hope you manage to get things sorted.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Well go you. I wouldnt put up with it either. Im so lucky to have nice neighbours who even come in and take pepsi out in the garden if im out all day. I def woudlnt move lol
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 10:16 PM
this has all happened in the last 2 years since she moved in. all my other neighbours are wonderful.

i'm just at the end of my tether now.

i dont know wether to laugh or cry i'm that upset over it all and i even asked OH if we could move, but i know thats letting her win and deep down thats not in my nature. even after all this i've kept my cool and not one bad word has come from me to her.

maybe if i did become the fishwife she might understand more.

funnily enough since last weeks letter she has kept a low profile so maybe she knows she's in the wrong!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Goodluck xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Good luck hon. Some people are just not neighbourly types. Go for what's your legal right....

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 06:21 AM
I know how you must feel, my son had almost 4 years of a neighbour abused over him being gay. He suffered, a car jet wash left on over his wall to run down the crid into his cellar.
A ''You Queer'' painted across his front door, whilst at work.
His car damaged three times.
Endless hate mail.
Reports to the RSPCA about his dogs.
And like you...we had spent three days doing up his garden (large garden too) we sweated buckets, went out to buy some plants, came back to find all his ivy which was growing along his wall chopped down and thrown over the garden everywhere.

Sorry I finally snapped.....I went round and dragged the guy out I nearly slammed his B****** head through the tarmac, the Police came and I was given a warning, but then they went round and whatever they have said to him worked, because he keeps a very low profile now..... that was 18 months ago and so far so good.

Hope you get it sorted hun xxxx hugs xx
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I know how you must feel, my son had almost 4 years of a neighbour abused over him being gay. He suffered, a car jet wash left on over his wall to run down the crid into his cellar.
A ''You Queer'' painted across his front door, whilst at work.
His car damaged three times.
Endless hate mail.
Reports to the RSPCA about his dogs.
And like you...we had spent three days doing up his garden (large garden too) we sweated buckets, went out to buy some plants, came back to find all his ivy which was growing along his wall chopped down and thrown over the garden everywhere.

Sorry I finally snapped.....I went round and dragged the guy out I nearly slammed his B****** head through the tarmac, the Police came and I was given a warning, but then they went round and whatever they have said to him worked, because he keeps a very low profile now..... that was 18 months ago and so far so good.

Hope you get it sorted hun xxxx hugs xx
can you come and sort my neighbour out

thats so cool
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >