Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I wouldn`t want a dog as a weapon, personally. In fact there is a lot of trouble in the cities with youths using dogs as weapons. I can see where dogs are great for man-work if they are stopping someone, but to encourage them to attack is plain wrong IMO and the fact they are under control doesn`t make it better.
This is what I cant comprehend with this sport, it seemed to be based on teaching a dog to attack...as in a real attack, not just and hold as most forces/police dogs are taught, but to be as aggressive as possible and to go in with the intend to "attack"...

The , becuase you have encouraged such a prey drive in the dog.. the only way to pull him out is to use an e.collar

Shocking, abuse of your dogs
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Here is an idea

How many bite accidents do you know with rottweilers, amstaffs and labradors in your country

this is all bites that are not
a: a training accident
b: a defence of the handler
c: an intrussion of a home

Much more than you have bite accidents worldwide with trained dogs.

By the way the only i have found were off policedogs

And your description of of an attack as being aggressive is wrong. A dog that goes into a fight is very difficult to control. there is no raw aggression in what we do

Yet again you judge without knowing what you're talking about. Get the facts right and then draw a conclusion
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Heldengebroed View Post
Here is an idea

How many bite accidents do you know with rottweilers, amstaffs and labradors in your country

this is all bites that are not
a: a training accident
b: a defence of the handler
c: an intrussion of a home

Much more than you have bite accidents worldwide with trained dogs.

By the way the only i have found were off policedogs

And your description of of an attack as being aggressive is wrong. A dog that goes into a fight is very difficult to control. there is no raw aggression in what we do

Yet again you judge without knowing what you're talking about. Get the facts right and then draw a conclusion
the facts are......

You breed dogs with extreme temperaments..|(what ever that means)

You train them with e.collars, when voice does not work

What more do we need to know.

Maybe its a cultural thing, but you will never convince most of the members on here, that what you do is right..

So on that note , not a lot more to say... other than you carry on with your extreme sport, and I will stay convinced it is cruelty at its worse
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11