View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I've lost two or three stone over the past 2 1/2 years.. better slow than never i'm 9st 13.5 and 5' 1" now,would like to get to 9st for uni, or 8.5 eventually.
I tried on my favorite pair of jeans that I haven't fit into for four years earlier, they fit! still a bit uncomfortable to wear sitting down but standing up was fine
Really, I am fine when I get out of the habit of snacking. I only drink water and I usually have soup for lunch, so that is no problem (actually it's very nice in this weather ). I'd like to start yoga properly this year, I've tried it and it was really good, just need to get round to buying the DVD.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Someone once described me as looking like a swollen hamster.

I think they might be right ;o)
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Reisu: I have th Leah Bracknell DVD. It's really good and not too much hard worl
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I tried yoga, but because I am so competitive I was a bit like the guy in the phone book add
'how hard can it be??'
so instead of normal yoga I got a power yoga video, I think I have managed about 10 min of it - extreme!!
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm in!!

I am not gunna post pics of my flabby body though.

I had a revelation in the pub(of all places) last night.

There is a girl that works there and she is massive. I was comparing myself to her and realised over the two years i have known her i am gradually getting as big as her and when i look at her i find her repulsive. Harsh, but i realised i need to sort this problem now!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:37 PM
this is the most recent pic of me...

i hate to say i started a weigh in group at work today and weighed myself...14st 2 1/2 lbs

i felt sick at that!

heaviest ive ever been....

so overall goal is to lose about 3 stone gets my self to a healthy weight.....

but for now its a stone by end of feb!

gotta stick to my points!!

good luck every one!!!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Alexandra, you look gorgeous in that pic! Loving the red lippy

I looked up my BMI last night and I need to lose a total of 1 stone 6 pounds to get into the 'normal' range. I have a gorgeous pair of trousers that I want to be able to fit into comfortably. I can get them on now, but can't sit down in them

I was doing pretty well today (porridge for breakfast, pastrami and salad sandwich and an apple for lunch), but when I got in from college I was starving - which was wierd cos I don't usually get that hungry - and ended up eating a bagel with lurpak spreadable on it!

I think I might start not eating anything after 7pm as well. Evenings are the worst for me for snacking.
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I am just making some Chili aduki bean soup. Speed up the old metabolism. =)
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm doing well today
I normally snack badly at work and it's a nightmare. I get so bored and reach for whatever's going - normally chocolate biscuits.

Today I've had my cereal for breakfast and for lunch, and not snacked on anything all day When I was hungry, I had a glass of water. I've had a couple of crackers since I got home, because my OH isn't home until 8pm tonight and I simply couldn't hang on for my dinner but even with what I'm having for my dinner (quorn roast and roast potatoes), I'm only clocking in at 750 calories all day! I will be making that up to about 1000 calories with a yoghurt and some fruit after dinner.

Well done ladies Keep up the good work (and the odd bagel with lurpack should be permitted in every diet )
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Alexandra, you look gorgeous in that pic! Loving the red lippy

ta hun, was ready to go on stage for a performance!!
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »