Our sister sites
Our sister sites
samantha1984
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2009, 08:50 PM

Bulgarian dog rescue, please take a min to look

hi everyone.
I live in South Bulgaria, i moved here a year and a half ago. The treatment of the dogs, is terrible to say the least.
I could try my best to describe how people treat them but it still would not give the full extent of the horror.
We had 4 dogs we brought with us here and have since rescued 6 which now live with us, untill we can find them good homes.
Every day, even when it is freezing outside and blowing a blizzard we drive maybe 7km to a land fill site to feed a litter of puppies and mother who were moved there from the town center, last month one of the pups were sick so we drove him 6 hours away to the nearest vet who could treat him and then 6 hour drive back home again.
Please take a minute to have a look at our website please, even if it just helps raise awareness of what happens here.
Thankyou ever so much
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Oh God how awful. I thought things were bad here in Cyprus, but to see a dog eating another one is absolutely horrendous.

If I had the money I would love to assist but we are trying to live on only 400 euro a month so there is nothing left over at the end of it.

I wish you all the luck in the world in getting your shelter up and running and I hope you don't mind but will post your link up on Cyprus websites.
samantha1984
New Member!
Female 

03-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Thankyou CandyKooKoo, that would be great if you could put my website address up for me. It makes me so upset to see animals living like this, they all deserve to be loved and have a home.