View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:34 PM
thank you to all of you i am still no better and still not sleeping i am really hoping that they start to work soon, i really can't take much more i try not to use my cruches in the house normally but since wed i have got to i just can't do it with out. I am still waiting on the wheel chair no suprise there so shopping and every thing is a pain in butt. I have been doing small walks with sophie to get her used to the cruches and that i am walking a lot slower than before.

All hugs recived with thanks so needed them thank you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxx to you all. you are keeping me going thank you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:38 PM
I hope you're going to either phone or see the doctor tomorrow? He might be able to give you some stronger painkillers, such as Codeine Phosphate which my Mum had to take with her hip pain. It's worth phoning him to have a chat anyway about the pain you're suffering after they've supposedly treated you to make it better, something doesn't quite ring right with it to me? Dose yourself up with as much painkiller as you are allowed tonight and you might get a good night's sleep, you poor thing. Here's some more ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) for you.xxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry you're not getting any relief, Sam. I can't even imagine how you're feeling. So sorry sweetheart - sending massive hugs xxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I hope you're going to either phone or see the doctor tomorrow? He might be able to give you some stronger painkillers, such as Codeine Phosphate which my Mum had to take with her hip pain. It's worth phoning him to have a chat anyway about the pain you're suffering after they've supposedly treated you to make it better, something doesn't quite ring right with it to me? Dose yourself up with as much painkiller as you are allowed tonight and you might get a good night's sleep, you poor thing. Here's some more ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) for you.xxxxx
thanks hun the doctor already uped my painkillers as i am taking a morphine type drug but have to be careful. i have got to pick up a script for sleeping tabs tom as get all my prescriptons from asda and the doc had already phoned them and said if i needed them to make it up and he send a script in to cover it. i think i live at the doc's and at asdas all staff now me buy my first name how sad is it that.

but thanks for the hugs always needed at the moment. xxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:06 PM

Hope you feel better soon hun.
Ask your doctor for some slow realese painkillers hun.xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:09 PM
thank you hun i loved that and i did smile xxxxx thanks
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Ok hun, glad you liked it and if you need a natter i'm here anytime.xxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:20 PM
wish i was closer, i'd run you around , hang on in there, keep your chin up xx (())
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:31 PM
thanks guys it means alot, having a real bad day today. feeling very low so much pain just want it to stop. xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 08:42 PM

I hope you get some ease soon Sam , take care and get wll soon hun, xdk
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >