View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Darkparagon
New Member!
Female 

30-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah, maybe I should join, and make myself suffer by chewing on mung beans for half the day for weeks and months....Super yummy

Either way, I enjoy the suger to much, which has resulted in the wastline growing a little to fast for my liking
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Darkparagon View Post
Yeah, maybe I should join, and make myself suffer by chewing on mung beans for half the day for weeks and months....Super yummy

Either way, I enjoy the suger to much, which has resulted in the wastline growing a little to fast for my liking
I think there might be something between doughnuts and plain mung beans
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Well I got weighed this morning and put on a pound I think this may be down to my monthlies starting soon as I always put on days beforehand with the water retention. Hopefully next week it will be a better result
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 12:27 PM
These things happen, sometimes Dave put on a lb or 2 in a week, and something else I remember, he lost a lot more at the start than half way through his Weightwatchers, and got quite disappointed half way through when he either stayed the same or only lost lb, I remember it well! Hopefully you're right though and it's water
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
These things happen, sometimes Dave put on a lb or 2 in a week, and something else I remember, he lost a lot more at the start than half way through his Weightwatchers, and got quite disappointed half way through when he either stayed the same or only lost lb, I remember it well! Hopefully you're right though and it's water
I know what you mean Helena, no one is going to lose every week. I understand how you're Dave could get disappointed half way through when he stayed the same or only lost a pound. You put such a lot of hard work into it. Still, we mustn't be disheartened and must carry on
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I've put on 1lb as well

Jeanette
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2008, 01:35 PM
hay all thought a would join in ur thread lol well i have been on a diet since 2nd of january as u do at the start of the year lol i normaly fail all the time by now but am doing fab on this 1 so far i have lost 31lb lol AND STILL LODES TO GO LOL so going good my weigh in day is a satardy so roll on satarday good luck all
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2008, 10:54 AM
well just a we update i lost another 6lb on satarday so roll on next satarday lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 12:12 PM
That's brilliant 6lbs in a week!!!

I'm failing miserably I'm afraid, it's piling on, all out the front too!!! I look 6 months pregnant at the moment, so I really must see what I can do next week Notice I said "next" week there!
claireuk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2008, 11:51 PM
lol i as 1 of them who always put the diet of till next week lol but not no more am on a roll lol
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »