View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:43 PM
I have an egyptian ankh on my lower back. I had it done about 4 years ago just after my divorce!

The ankh is the symbol of eternal life and at the time I had just got my life back so it's very symbolic....

(I've just spent about 5 minutes trying to take a photo of it. God knows what I looked like trying to contort myself into position whilst trying to see what was on the camera screen in the mirror!! )

I'll try and get someone to take a snap at work tomorrow.....
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww there so cute are you going to have anymore
I do fancy having another, not sure what or where though!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Gail
I have an egyptian ankh on my lower back. I had it done about 4 years ago just after my divorce!

The ankh is the symbol of eternal life and at the time I had just got my life back so it's very symbolic....

(I've just spent about 5 minutes trying to take a photo of it. God knows what I looked like trying to contort myself into position whilst trying to see what was on the camera screen in the mirror!! )

I'll try and get someone to take a snap at work tomorrow.....
i bet you had a good laugh trying to photograph yourself from behind

id like another one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:54 PM
i have 8 i have a devil at the top of one arm with the chinese symbol for love with my b/fs initials underneath,the top of my other arm has my babies name in a scroll and coventry rfc underneath(rugby mad ) i have a heart on my right hip and a scorpion on my left butt cheek i have def leppard tattooed across my left ankle and the chinese for N on my lower back.once i started i couldn't stop
i went in for an op and my mum didn't know i had any tattoos,the gown showed one so i figured i had better come clean she was too worried about me to comment
Gail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I think I'd like another too...but I don't know what or where!

It took me ages to find the design for the Ankh 'cos it had to be 'just so' (Do you know what I mean?)

If it's gonna be there for life, it's got to be something that has a meaning........and looks good too!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
I haven't got any but the OH has quite a few but won't let me take any pics of them. His Dad was once the most tattoo'd man in Britain.

Here he is "Big John"

wow now that is alot of tats
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow some nice tattoos..
I have 3.... pattern black art across my lower back , a smiley face on one shoulder and an angel on the other one... my first was the smiley done when I was 30..
I would love to have something else done on my back, more sort of tribal art and another one that extended down from my hip onto my thigh...oh and I'd like a small ring tattoed on my wedding ring finger.. preferably tiny barbed wire... I'd definately like more and bigger...than I have at the moment...

Rachel
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2006, 09:47 PM
hi iv e got 4 a purple seahorse on my right arm near my shoulder and bee on my left arm in a similar place and a flower on my right forearm near my wrist then a bracelet of flowers around my right wrist!!! sorry no pictures as dont know how to do them
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 10:04 PM
I have a 13 in flames on my right shoulder got it done about 5 years ago and a yin/yang in a blue splat on my left got that done 12 years ago.. its in dire need of a recolour!!!

Will get more.. once I decide what I want.

My new work colleague works as a tattoo designer so that might be easier now than I thought
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2006, 11:27 PM
I cant wait to get a tattoo as soon as im 18! Only 2 more years to wait I want to get a tiny little paw print on my ankle bone either in pink or black Would really like something really small on the inside of my wrist but im not quite sue what lol and i bet it would be really painfull there lol

sarah xxx
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »