View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spot
Dogsey Veteran

24-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Thanks guys! You have to don't you! Especially when you're in a ward where you're the only one under 70!
So glad to hear you are feeling better. Didnt catch up with this as been to horsepickle meself today.

Oh boy do i know what you mean about being the yung un and I aint that young! When I was in for my op a few weeks ago it was a nightmare and while I understood what was going on the old dear next to me was adamant that she was being kept prisoner all through the night! Mind you I did find the erm more mature ladies did flirt with the male nurse a lot - so keep a watch for that.

Get better soon hon and take time to recover properly. Ive just been signed off for another 2 weeks Ive been off for 6 weeks already so make sure your better before you do anything too strenuous!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 11:34 PM
You know what that's really bad I don't even know and will need to check my letter, i'm A something though so we're halfway there.

I'm sure my blood is a traveller like me, either way, when you are a celebrity (from Crufts) we can just pretend and do the advert to then gain me my celebrity status?

In reality though, mine probably ended up in some students experiment in a uni lab somewhere.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks Jacquie

The vote numbers didn't come thru today afterall, but Heidi and Andrea from the kennel club know i'm in hosp so they're going to text me the numbers as well as emailing so i can make sure i have them when they do come thru - so if I can't post up, I'll text Benzmum and ask her to post it up!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 11:40 PM
LOL Kel - A something is good... and if it's A pos of course we will do the advert

Spot, hope you're soon better hun - take it easy, I know I won't!!

I tried to persuade them to let me go for a couple of hours tonight so I could go to dog training but they were adamant the blood had to stay hooked up and that after sedation I should be resting
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2009, 11:45 PM
It's gone 11-30pm my girl, it's time you were tucked up and asleep, or you won't be allowed to play with the old ladies tomorrow. Seriously I am glad you are able to sneak onto dogsey to let us know how you are. Hope your better soon.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

24-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
LOL Kel - A something is good... and if it's A pos of course we will do the advert

Spot, hope you're soon better hun - take it easy, I know I won't!!

I tried to persuade them to let me go for a couple of hours tonight so I could go to dog training but they were adamant the blood had to stay hooked up and that after sedation I should be resting
Oh trust me I am mate but you have to as well!

Hmm they're a ****** for that I remember the last time I had one of these tumours out I desperate wanted to go out of hospital the day before my op and it was something very very important! But no even tho the sister begged for me they would not let me go to the footy - it was the last game of the season as well and we could of gone donw

Rest up hon it is for the best you dont want to end up back in there so behave yourself
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Sending our love....get well soon hun xxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 07:22 AM
get well soon

suex
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks guys!

OMG! I'm going to be here longer!

I was convinced the doc was going to say I could go onto oral antibiotics and go home but no! Now they want to do camera tests up through my colostomy!!!! and keep me in until my warfarin is stabilised!

Well, as much as I am generally a very good patient, they will have to knock me out before they get anything going up my stoma, it's a one way system and that's the way it should stay unless I'm blissfully unaware and I'm afraid sedation just aint going to cut it!

Warfarin could take ages to be stabilised but I reckon I can talk them around with regards to that... I've been sent home during stabilisation before so I'm sure I'll wangle that one.

Going to be the end of the week though... at least I've now been moved to a different ward where most of the patients still have use of most of their mental faculties!
jossrocker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-02-2009, 04:29 PM
get well soon Lottie xxxxxxx
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »