Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 05:54 AM

nissan note

o/h and i might be going to get another motorbility car in the not so distant future. just wondered if anyone else had experience with one and could give us some advice

sue
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi ya hun , my dad has one he thinks its the bomb , it has a lot of storage compartments and you can raise or lower seats to suit yourself good leg room front and back but not much boot space or seat room in the back but other than that its a nifty we motor . hope thats of use , oh and it is easy on petrol . happy driving when you get it
xxdk
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Oh brought one home last week to show his Mum & Dad -they loved it -I had a drive of it and was very impressed to be honest -plenty of room and very nippy
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:47 AM
thanks for the advice we have got some stuff to sort out before going and looking properly but have now seen one in the flesh -was parked down the road from our house so we had a look at it. also now got the brochure from nissan. we dont like one of the colours though it is an orange/brown colour.

just have to wait and see now

sue