Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 01:32 PM

Bits and bobs of the garden

Here are some pics, of various plants and parts of the garden. The borders do look a little bare, but things are just starting to come thruIt really gets to me, when i say i live semi rural, people assume in thew sticks. I dont, we live on a little street, on the outskirts of Coventry, there are a fair few houses, bur loads of fields, woods, rivers, farms, etc. But also its share of hosues and shops so it is semi rurual, do u understand what i mean?
Anyway, our garden isnt huge, it has a lot around the side of the house, whihc is very strange, but it is sort of the shape of a fifty pence piece.
The house itself, was built in 1990, so not too old, but as i have said so many times, really bad planning. Where we live wouldnt be classed as an estate, it is a few rows of houses, and then three odd ones, south west of our hosue, then there is a fence at the foot of the street, and then woods, and everything else.
Anyway here are some pics of plants and parts of the garden, i think the cat is in one of them, she is a house cat but goes in the back yard, and i disturbed her from her usually resting spot
here are the pics
best wishes

Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Someones been hard at work.
Know the feeling I've been hard at it for 3 months now just doing a bit at a time and it's still not finished.
But then I suppose it never will be!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Ha Ha, not me, the garden not really my thing, mum does it, but everything gets, as we say, FLorriefied, she loves to destroy plants, we used to have a big pond, but we got rid of that a few years ago, same as the vegetable patch, the lay-land-lie trees,a nd the big blossom trees, all gone. Boo Hoo
best wishes
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 06:00 PM
great pics :smt049