Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2009, 11:04 AM

Just fed up!

I was really looking forward to the year 2009! But it looks like my nightmare still isn't over.

In 2008 I lost both my grandparents and my baby whilst on honeymoon! And now I have have been made redundant or at least that is there excuse! And I just turned down a job offer on Monday as I wanted to make a fresh start in the job I was in!

I'm just so fed up! Worried about money now but my hubby doesn't seem overly bothered!! But if I dont find a job soon I fear we will lose our flat as it is private let! Grrrrr why me??
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Oh hun, I know just how you feel for reasons I won't go into on here.

I have really had enough with everything and just feel like I am on auto-pilot at the mo.

Life sucks..... but I'm sure it will get better for both of us.

*big hugs*
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:12 PM
I hope it does get better for you both. Leanne is there anyway you could get the job you turned down?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Aw, Leanne, so sorry to hear all this. You've had a rough time lately, and that is just sheer bad luck.

I know how you feel as I've been feeling down lately too, but thankfully I'm starting to feel a bit better now. How long it will last, I don't know.

Hope things get better for you soon. All the best and you know where we are.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
I hope it does get better for you both. Leanne is there anyway you could get the job you turned down?

No I phoned them last night to see if I could get the job back and unfortunately I cant or a would have been alot happier!! Got a couple of interviews lined up this week already so just trying to keep busy!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Bigs (((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) hun. Not much use I know, but here's hoping 2009 improves for you and (((((hugs)))))))) to Wishbone too.

Best of luck to the both of you xxxxxxxxxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 05:56 PM
sorry to read this leanne ,i really hope things turn round hey . maybe another better job is round the corner
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
So sorry for your losses *hugs*
Hope the year turns a big corner for you soon. xx
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I really dont know why I bother!! Just been to the council and it isn't good news! My hubby and I are private let and looks like we might lose our flat! I've been told because Graham work's (on minimum wage at 21) I will only get £8.00 a week to go towards our £300 a month rent and have to pay our full £106 council tax!! How can they justify that really??? We should just both claim and have kids as it seems the only way to get money out the bloody government and councils. I'm sorry to rant it's just I am so angry and upset been in tears for about an hour, just wondering how the hell am I meant to get through this! It just keeps getting worse and worse!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Hugs to you both - life can be a roller coaster ride at times, but we all come out the other side xxxxx Hoping for better times for you xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >