Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 06:43 PM

What a week Poor Skye is poorly

Sorry I aint been on line much this week peeps , But my baby Skye has been very unwell , She has been quite poorly since Monday , She is affected badly with the heat , And was feeling very lethargic and a bit dyhydrated , I have been keeping her in doors under a fan and only letting her out for short periods , She is coming round a bit now ,So hopefully she will be on the mend again really soon xxdk
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Awwww hun, so sorry to hear Skye isn't herself. Give her a gentle (((hug))) from me and hopefully she continues to get better. xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Aaaw I hope Skye feels better soon.
The heat has been quiet vicious this week. Mo has gone off her food.
It's a lot cooler today though, so I hope your poor baby is feeling better.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks LH , Thanks Nippy , She has been very dehydrated , although I had a water bowl outside and one in each room of the house , She was also jumping around on Monday with Beau and pulled a muscle in her leg again ., So she has to rest up , Not that Beau or her are amused by this , She is still lythargic and very quiet in herself , She spends most of her time following me around the house , She suffers badly from clostaphobia so sadly cannot be given Cage rest , But she is enjoying all her cuddles and smooches of me , If she is no better by Friday my vet wans o review her again so fingers crossed she perks up as she dislikes visiting the vet xxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Sorry I aint been on line much this week peeps , But my baby Skye has been very unwell , She has been quite poorly since Monday , She is affected badly with the heat , And was feeling very lethargic and a bit dyhydrated , I have been keeping her in doors under a fan and only letting her out for short periods , She is coming round a bit now ,So hopefully she will be on the mend again really soon xxdk
Sorry to hear about Skye Hun......big ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) from all of us here xxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks Stephanie , I hate it when my girls get ill esp Skye as she is hand reared and such a wee sook when she is poorly , Bless her she dont half look sorry for herself xxdk
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Aww, sorry to hear Skye's not well. The weather seems to be changing so hopefully that will help to make her feel better
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Poor Skye. Hope she feels better soon, Jackie. I'm sure in your capable hands she'll be back to her normal self in no time...
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2008, 08:29 PM
When I get too hot,Mum keeps a couple of damp towels in plastic bags either in the freezer or wrapped round frozen ice packs from the picnic box.

She then drapes them in turn over my head and shoulders.

She also has special powder called electolyte which she sprinkles on the water to make it taste nice and sweet. She gets it online.Its good for poorly tummies too.

We hope this helps

Love from

Thalice-Malice
English Setter
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Hope Skye is feeling better soon.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >