Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2006, 08:45 PM

My Weekend

My Weekend

Star here, it’s been a hectic weekend, Phills sister took us out early on Saturday morning for a nice run where we met up with Junior and had a big play with him, well they had longer cos I like to go off exploring on my own from time to time, we all ended up very muddy but it was just mud this time so easily cleaned.

In the afternoon me and Skye went to pick mum up from her sisters (Jake stayed home cos he hates the car) so had a ride in the car and a run in her garden, she was happy to see the 2 of us as she used to have an old lab that died.

Today we went for a big run this morning and Junior was there again, he’s a young boy so can run and run, and likes mud, Skye has been a royal pain in the bum today and up to mischief and pinching things and annoying me as Jake being an old boy has slept all afternoon. It’s rained for the last few hours so there will be a lot of mud tomorrow, I cant wait.

Woof Woof

Star…
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 08:47 PM
ooh sounds like you have alot of fun today and by the sounds of the mud your going to enjoy it even more tomorrow
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Sounds like you've had realy good weekend. Enjoy the muddy walks tomorrow