Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lynni
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2012, 07:42 AM
No.
Mainly because the upstairs area is the cat's territory (we have a stairgate across the stairs so Benji can't get up there and she's got somewhere to get away from him) Besides which,even though he's a small dog-he takes up sooooo much room even on the settee!!!!
Tammy1976
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2012, 12:30 AM
I let my little un sleep on the bed with me. I love hearing her cute sleeping noises and on a plus side she keeps my feet warm! I also have an alarm clock that requires no batteries licking my face at 7 am every day hehe
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Have been tempted but as I'm a light sleeper have resisted so far.
greatbarnet
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Yes. I like to have them near me at night so I know if there's a problem, if they're unwell etc. They choose to sleep where they like, and if that's the bed then that's fine with me.
kimberleythomas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2012, 12:08 PM
No she isnt allowed upstairs. She sleeps in the kitchen on her own.
nikkoo
New Member!
Male 

23-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Our dog sleeps in our room and sometimes sneaks under the covers for warmth( he's a short hair) but gets out after awhile when he gets too hot
Clarey83
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Its a yes from me. My cross breed is only small to medium sized and likes to sleep curled in a ball so doesnt take up much room at all! He has short hair but the bed still gets a bit hairy from time to time, I have a n extra sheet on top to protect main covers when hes molting. Me and the hubby love him snuggled between us, we both get dissapointed when we invite him up and he stays in his own bed in our room! He also has a bed down stairs. He sleeps where he likes, but its usually with us!

That said, if I had a dog that stretched out and took up all the room he'd be straight off! Or a bigger dog would have to be in own bed too.

Love doggy bed time cuddles
nikkoo
New Member!
Male 

28-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Our dog sleeps in our room and sometimes sneaks under the covers for warmth
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2012, 09:33 AM
My lurcher is a little madam, her bed is on the landing outside my bedroom door but every night now she will whinge until i let her in and then she gets in the bed under the covers, not ideal but i have made a rod for my own back by letting her come in ! now she does it every night, she just whinges and gets louder and louder until she gets her way.

Good job my OH is only home at weekends, funny how she doesn't do it whilst he's at home
Niccie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post

Good job my OH is only home at weekends, funny how she doesn't do it whilst he's at home
My dog will wait until my OH gets out of bed at 5:30am then get out his bed in the bedroom and jump in with me. I don't mind he keeps me warm by snuggling into my back.
Page 43 of 45 « First < 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 >