Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 02:12 PM

Erm... green poo?

hiya Acrhie has had a bit of a morning of it, he did his poo & it started off as normal but then went a bit runny & green?? dark green??

i think we may have over done it on the treats yesterday?? should i be worried??

he ate all of his breaki (pooped after)

should i still feed him later?? i dont want him to have a tum ache?

Thanks!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 05:10 PM
The only time mine has had green poo was after eating these very hard green teeth cleaning bones. Has he had any green coloured treats?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Has he been eating any grass, that turns it dark green too? I don't know about chews coz I never feed them. I'm sure if he's bright and hungry and doesn't seem in pain there's not much to worry about. Very dark poo is not a good sign, but that would point to dark red blood in it, not green, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about? Don't take my word for it though, if you're worried, phone your vet!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 05:58 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! yes!!! he had a green chew...red ...chew......yellow chew....... (only little bits of them!)!!!!

his just being normal! no difference!!

think i will cut down on the treats!!!

thanks!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I was going to say green chews whenever mine have had green chews, they always ended up having green poo, so they ended up not having green chews