Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 05:27 AM

Dogsey Daily thread Tuesday

Yo ho yo ho it's off to work we go.. well soon anyways. Forecast does not match the weather but this is Ireland.. Sweetpea has done a huge whoopsie.. phew! I got a purr yesterday.. hope all are well out there.. busy day ahead hopefully.. just flask to fill etc.. and car to load... Have a wonderful day.. Lynn. gobsmacked at the cost of a meal out.. I could and do live for a week on that! Ah well! Will stick to my under 50 cent chips and beans!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Good morning Rose, Have a good day at market today.

Griff, hope you and June have both had good nights and all else in the company are keeping well. I loved the idea of June and LG together in a nursing home keeping the nurses and the doctors on their toes. Lol.

Lynn, hope Dillons poorly paw and leg are ok today after his long walk yesterday. Sounded idyllic.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Morning Rose and Moyra and all who follow.
Weather not good here at the moment. Very windy and wet.
Rose two meals for under £10 is very reasonable here that does not include drinks but with a a pepsi and cuppa and two coffee's afterwards for under £20 is very good value.
Hope the market goes well today.
Moyra Dillon's leg seems fine thank you little stiff

on rising this morning on the stiff leg but too be expected think that's the way things will go now. Just have to adapt the days exercise to how the leg is that day.
The back paw seems to be healing too and he is not worrying round it so much. Thanks to the wound powder.

Hope your feeling beter today griff and that your back is easing June.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Good morning

Pleased Dillon hasn't suffered from his nice walk and that you and Gorden had a nice meal out

Have a good day at Market Rosebud and Moyra hope your day is restful.

Pleased to read you felt better yesterday Griff and hope it continues today.

Leave the rest of the work to your son June - you can supervise

Dull and dreary here but warm and dry. Teazle walked and now having a coffee before going to the library, dropping prescription in for OH and he can also get his hair cut. He does need it even our son commented on it over the weekend

Have a good day and stay safe
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Morning all, glad to see that early posters all sound quite chipper and lively and that Dillon has shown no signs of regression following yesterdays exertions.
Although cloudy it is quite warm here with only occasional puffs of light breeze to stir the trees' branches and leaves. Was out early seeing to livestock etc as I am threatened with a trip to Manchester for necessary shopping. Can't think what it could be that is so necessary - but the Mem's birthday is in the very near future so there could be some sort of link there for me to explore! Better take my wallet!
Have a good day everyone and see you all later, if my wallet and I are not in too much of a state of shock!
Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Was nice earlier on, strong cool breeze is up now though.
Trying to get through to arrange a time for my bone run, goes straight to a/p. I daren't just go, because you can bet there won't be any when I arrive!!!
Firstly have to track down the parcel delivered (or not) yesterday. It isn't at the sorting office, oh no that would be too easy, it is in a post office, never heard of the street, looked it up on google maps and it makes no impact on my brain whatsoever, still no idea how to get there.
Going to have another try with the bone people, if still can't get through, will go in search of this alleged post office
Sue, maybe Barry is growing a pony tail
Gordon, those elderly moths could do with stretching their legs, they've not seen light of day since just before Christmas, and even then it was fleeting
Hoping Dillon is doing OK this morning, Lynn
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Hey there
Flippin heck,it's boiling here Been out in the garden most of the day.practically naked Want to come and join me GRIFF
25 years wed today Had 3 flower deliveries,they are gorgeous All alone of course but we're going to celebrate at the weekend
Need to pop down to M&S,which will mean putting some clothes on Well.i don't want to scare the living day lights out of folks Gives the wet stuff for tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy every minute with Izzie Lacey is not impressed,she doesn't do sun
We didn't get our week abroad because I'm a Mother Hen and don't want to leave Sarah in her delicate state so,we're going for a new kitchen instead Am missing a cupboard door at the mo,the hinge broke,so glad that doesn't have to go back on
Hope everyone is ok and it's sunny where you are....enjoy
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2015, 01:23 PM
I am writing a letter to the Pope at the moment, strongly recommending:
the Cannonisation of poor Connor. If anybody deserves it - he does! 25 years of that Hobbit, demanding this - wanting that, the man is truly a saint.
Having said that "Happy Anniversary!" Eileen, truly hope both of you have a smashing time when you are re-united at the weekend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Good afternoon

Hope you got the bones today June

at Gordon - hope you and the wallet are not suffering severe shock.

Happy anniversary Eileen hope you enjoy the meal at the weekend.

Been trying to rain off and on this afternoon so have taken Teazle out whilst dry. Have picked and frozen some more veg
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Don't suppose we'll get a posting out of Eileen over the weekend then! It will be all flowers and roses and lovey dove.! Congratulations Eileen you obviously have things sorted. I was married 21 year and every day was a day too long, terrible admission. Mind you the 33 years since have been no fun! Just the odd intermission. But nothing worth recording or remembering if I can forget some of it would be a bonus. Just you enjoy your wonderful marriage Eileen I envy you very much.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »