View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Apart from cockers & staffies (who he loves!) he tends to swing more to the bigger breeds. His two best friends are Vinnie the Weimey, Caesar the St Bernard and Enzo the American Bulldog.

He used to hate labs, especially the chocs but it's not so bad now and has been known to run about with a terrier clinging on to various body parts without a blink of an eye. He's very tolerant bless him and puts up with more than I ever would ;o)
lucy-h
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Boris loves to play with all dogs but particularly likes the dogs that want to play with him too! Spaniels, Boxers, Rotties, Bullies, Lurchers, young Labs, etc...
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Spaniels seem to go down well with my lot.

Skye isn't over keen on little terrier & toy breeds though.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 09:01 AM
dylan doesn't like dogs full stop! but lily has definitely got a spaniel thing. she adores my friends cockerxpoodle and there is another one on our regular walk who she makes a bee line for as soon as she sees him! they will go off and say hello to other dogs but they always end up playing together again. she also has a very pretty cocker spaniel that she will rough and tumble with. she actually lost 2 of her baby canines in laceys ears!
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Dale just likes being with any dogs, but definitely prefers other collies and probably larger breeds. He also has a notable preference for bitches.
Chip just doesn't care about dogs when he's out. He's too interested in toys or me. I don't think he even sees them. At training class there's a little Bichon he loves to play with at the end and he enjoys it when we meet up with my friend's collies.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 01:09 PM
jake loves all dogs... doesnt matter about breed or size... he loves them all
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Bentley does'nt like small dogs although he loves puppies i have no idea why this is.
And he does have a tendancy to like anything that's big and fluffy like himself!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Moxie adores German Shepherds. Never met a shepherd she didn't just absolutely hussy herself out to, particularly male shepherds.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Moxie adores German Shepherds. Never met a shepherd she didn't just absolutely hussy herself out to, particularly male shepherds.
i nearly spat my tea out when i read that! what a wonderful way of describing her!
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Honey plays with everything she meets, her favourite friend is Sweep who is a collie puppy.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3