View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 09:21 PM
My girls are too young to have formed breed "likes", but my Lab LOVES other Labs and Goldens. He isn't interested in playing with many other breeds.
liz & kiesha
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Mine like rodesian ridgebacks and lurchers.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Tilly likes labs, I think as she has 2 friends of the same age as her who we've known since young pups & they can all act stoopid together. She also likes another collie x who is so much like her - they play & jump about like muppets the same & love to play chase. Oh & she's quite happy to be chased by a speedy JRT.She's not keen on boxers, I think because they are a bit too heavy footed! Not overly bothered with lurchers (there's 2 round here) as she can't keep up with them!!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Rufus (CS) likes girls of any breed but pref about the same size as himself but Sam(WSS) likes very small dogs, again females like papillons and pekinese which is quite comical really.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Mine like any dog that wants to play with them, they are not fussy at all
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Mine like any dog that wants to play with them, they are not fussy at all
Mine too! Although he's happier with the dogs of similar size but he loves his GSD friend who's as mental as he is.
jones
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Jone will play with anything not fussed as long as they want to play with him, he does thankfully completely the none friendly dogs...

When out on the hills last week, we bumped into a lady walking her 3 dogs, a collie, a terrier and an GSD who she had on a lead, the other 2 off.. She explained that here GSD didn't like other shepards! And jones fundemently looks like a shepard all be it with short legs!! But they got on fine...
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Mine don't seem to favour one over another xxxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Scratch doesn't like any, he does not fight but he ignores them all (such a grumpy old man ), Louis doesn't discriminate breeds but he would rather play with boy dogs
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:03 AM
Mine don't mind what breeds they play with but Tilly gets very bossy with any 'excited' dogs.

Bryan loves playing with all dogs big or small, especially ones who will play chasey (from Akitas to pomeranians), but seems to have a thing against rotties (sorry Shona ) and golden retrievers - although he is fine with my friend's retrievers.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >