View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Both looking as gorgeous as ever. Zena nearly a year where does the time go.

Sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Scarey isn't it Sue!!! Thanks
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks liverbird, and so are yours, and isn't your boy (Bailey) very much like Zena too, I was quite surprised at the facial resemblence don't you think, and I'm loving his little mum too! I never miss piccies of stunning longcoated gsd's that's for sure and yours are just beautiful! Bailey wouldn't have the same dad as Zena would he by any chance, i.e. The Fox of Foxfold???? Just interested, it's the face you see! Lol!
i thought that about the resemblence to be honest.
no not same dad tho. Baileys lines are Nyrvana and his dad is Ballyline Charmer. thanks for saying how beautiful he is as well
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Enough said then, I've seen those stunning Nyrvana sheps!! Zena's lines are Joevaness, but I keep seeing her dad's face when I look at her, and then when I saw the stunning Bailey I just wondered! I can only hope that Zena carries on getting more beautiful by the day and ends up just as stunning as Bailey then, all that fur, to die for in my book!!!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2009, 08:35 PM
What can I say helena...just beautiful!!!!!
They both really are looking fantastic, two superstars!!!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Enough said then, I've seen those stunning Nyrvana sheps!! Zena's lines are Joevaness, but I keep seeing her dad's face when I look at her, and then when I saw the stunning Bailey I just wondered! I can only hope that Zena carries on getting more beautiful by the day and ends up just as stunning as Bailey then, all that fur, to die for in my book!!!
thats the thing with the l/c sheps the older they get the more beautiful they look, imo anyway. all puppies are gorgeous to look at but not all grow to be stunning, unlike the sheps but then again i am biased and thanks again for your lovely comments xx
Emmalouise1508
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow what beautiful dogs. Lovely pictures! Such healthy coats!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
What can I say helena...just beautiful!!!!!
They both really are looking fantastic, two superstars!!!
Thanks hades, been a long time since you saw this little puppy hasn't it! As for Georgie, he's looking the best he's ever looked, which has been hard work for me keeping that very thick long coat up to that standard I can tell you Zena's easy, her coat is so very fine and silky, everything just seems to fall off it!

Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
thats the thing with the l/c sheps the older they get the more beautiful they look, imo anyway. all puppies are gorgeous to look at but not all grow to be stunning, unlike the sheps but then again i am biased and thanks again for your lovely comments xx
I totally agree, and I also think those stunning coats, get so much thicker and longer after about 2 don't they. I was a bit concerned that she wasn't going to be longcoated (although both parents are so I knew she had to be eventually!), she wasn't the prettiest of pups, even her tail wasn't very foxy for a longcoat until recently. I've got the spey to go through next month so that'll be a dampener on that lovely glossy sheen won't it! Never mind, gotta get it over and done with for her sake.

Originally Posted by Emmalouise1508 View Post
Wow what beautiful dogs. Lovely pictures! Such healthy coats!
Thanks Emmalouise, I do like to see a nice sheen on my dog's coats, I think it tells you what's going on inside doesn't it!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I totally agree, and I also think those stunning coats, get so much thicker and longer after about 2 don't they. I was a bit concerned that she wasn't going to be longcoated (although both parents are so I knew she had to be eventually!), she wasn't the prettiest of pups, even her tail wasn't very foxy for a longcoat until recently. I've got the spey to go through next month so that'll be a dampener on that lovely glossy sheen won't it! Never mind, gotta get it over and done with for her sake.
i noticed with Tilly's coat after she was spayed a few months ago it has changed considerably. your Girl has a gorgeous coat and when she is a bit older i think it will be really long, it's very sleek and not thick by the looks of it sleeker coats are alwys longer, Bailey's coat has gone from from Bushy Sable to Bushy B&T his coat is not that long really just thick.

Bailey aged 2

Bailey aged 4
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Bailey there, just him. His coat looks more like Georgie's in terms of "feel", whereas my previous black gsd had the very long, fine silky coat like Zena's, but a lot, lot longer. I think somebody told me this is called the "luxury" coat, I saw it somewhere when reading up on the different coats of shepherds. My previous girl, when lying down, her ear fur would actually reach the floor, now that's LONG!!! Just love these longcoats, and anyways, there's more to bury your head in!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >