View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Aww they are both sooo cuddlesome. I really can't believe she is almost a year old, it's flown by.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Cracking photos, Aitch. Zena is a doll, but Georgie has stolen my heart....... such a sweetie-pie
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Zena is absolutely stunning, she looks so alert and happy. Georgie is so lovely looking, looks great for cold nights I can't believe Georgie has had health problems and looks so good.
They made me smile
Emma
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 06:56 AM
wonderful pictures and i'm looking forward to meeting the gorgeous zena in the flesh!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Aww they are both sooo cuddlesome. I really can't believe she is almost a year old, it's flown by.
Thanks Gill, yes, I don't know where it's gone, but maybe I've been busy with a new puppy or sommat!!!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Cracking photos, Aitch. Zena is a doll, but Georgie has stolen my heart....... such a sweetie-pie
Thanks Vicki, he just gets better and better in his ripe old age, I'm so chuffed with him now that he's so very happy, coz I never thought I'd see him like this ever again after losing Cassie

Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Zena is absolutely stunning, she looks so alert and happy. Georgie is so lovely looking, looks great for cold nights I can't believe Georgie has had health problems and looks so good.
They made me smile
Emma
Oh yes, definitely alert is Zena, she keeps me on my toes I can tell ya!!! Thanks Emma.xxxx

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
wonderful pictures and i'm looking forward to meeting the gorgeous zena in the flesh!
Thanks lilypup, yes, it's gonna be great to meet up, I will remember the camera!!! Zena won't be up for cuddles I'm afraid, she only lets people give her a quick stroke and she's off again! Georgie on the other hand will sit there and take a cuddle forever!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Kirsty Remind you of anyone?????? I know, she never takes those beady eyes off me, just like Cassie never did, I wonder what it is about me that makes them like that, because Georgie has never been one for focusing on me..... as you can see from all HIS pics!!! Lol!
I think your girls just love their mummy My GSDs have all been like that.

I have put some new pics of Flame up in the last few days, if you would like to see how she is getting on
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh I will Kirsty, I saw the beautiful ones of her the other day when I got back from hols but I didn't have time to post in there, she was looking so happy in those, I love to see her like that, and of course, it means she's not feeling so stiff which is also good! I'm loving her little grey bits on her face now too, awwwww, she's my favourite girlie
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I love that last pic of the both of them, a year already, I can't believe that, she really has turned into a very beautiful girl...and Georgie as handsome as ever and looking so good, a big cuddle monster, beautiful pics xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks Inkli Never seen him looking quite so good have we, even though he's piled some weight back on, I'll soon trim him up again now that we're back climbing all these hills! It's killing me off mind, but it's good for their fitness!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 02:29 PM
They both look amazing H. Lovely as always to see them together. Georgies coat looks ace

I cannot believe Zena is nearly ONE!! OMG, it doesn't seem 5 mins since we were laughing at how you kept changing your mind as to which dog to get etc. I remember it well.

She has grown up to be such a stunner.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >