Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 01:44 PM

Who invented squeaky toys!!!!!!

Harvey has been playing with his squeaky chi ken fromhe got up. Chick has even been out with him & up the garden, squeaking all the time, i never take headaches but my heads beginning to ache. Hes getting soooo much pleasure, havent the heart to stop him. He'll probably take chick to bed with him!!

Wonder how many other owners get aching heads from constant squeaky toys!!!!

Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Sounds familiar Star loves her squeaky toys. Kong wubbas are her favourites. The louder the better

Finn hates them, he refuses to play with a toy if it squeaks
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 02:03 PM
i did a thread like this ont long ago!! asbo loves his squeaky toys, and always picks them up and squeaks them continuously when something good i want to watch comes on tv.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 02:06 PM
I used to think it a shame when our previous dogs would de-squeak a toy within seconds! Katie who has no interest. Tried to take it off him, far too quick for that

Nephew will be here shortly to take them out, chi k will have to stay home - a dog carrying a squeaking toy would be soooo uncool to a 16-year-old
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i did a thread like this ont long ago!! asbo loves his squeaky toys, and always picks them up and squeaks them continuously when something good i want to watch comes on tv.
That sounds familar!!! If its not the toy squeaking its my mother's chiming clocks - and when they are combined ...........
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I bought Chester a toy meant for a child rather than a dog yesterday so it makes no noise but he spent all day punting it to try and make it squeak, I'm so cruel but they drive me loopy and it was nice to have brief break! .
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 09:25 PM
When I find the person who did invent them, I will personally hunt him down and kill him!

None are allowed in my house and none in any classes I run. It can have a very disturbing effect on the rest of the attendees (dogs and handlers)!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
I bought Chester a toy meant for a child rather than a dog yesterday so it makes no noise but he spent all day punting it to try and make it squeak, I'm so cruel but they drive me loopy and it was nice to have brief break! .
Awh poor Chester..... Just been down kitchen to let the kittens in & tripped over dratted chicken - yes it squeaked -