Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, February 10

Good morning everyone, don't know whether it is my pc or Dogsey is playing up this morning has taken me ages to get this far. It did not want to respond.

Hope everyone is ok, I hope you will be ok on your chemo day Griff do take care.

Lynn, commiseration about the tripe all over the floor. what a mess especially with broken glass in it.

June, things are not so good with the bone run then hope you can sort it.

Nippy Jen, hope you are feeling somewhat better now.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 07:59 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sorry you are having such a trial Moyra with the pc are the emails still playing up ? Wonder if its connected.

Hairdresser today and shopping for the family visiting at the weekend and one at least of the two boys staying during the week. Yet to hear whether Owen is visiting for the weekend even.
Will chase that up today.
I seem to of developed a cold so not sure whether the kitchen stinks of tripe or not I can't smell it anyway. Should of gone by Friday evening if it does smell tripey.

Nippy Jen hope the meds are having an effect and saw the piece about your son winning chocolates and flowers for his wife for Valentines day. That is nice.
June hope the dogs stayed settled through the night.
griff hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and all doglets too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning all. Oo tripe yuk. Was that for human consumption or doglet? My Mum liked it with onions. Yuk Yuk Yuk. Sun trying to come out here. Lynn I thought I had a cold but now gone away. I am sure it is just allergic rhinitis for me as I suffer all year round with any kind of pollen on trees or flowers etc. Maybe it is the same for you. Anyway here is a website for some to send off for a sample of food:
http://www.petskitchen.co.uk/Pets'-K..._42/index.html
Useful for treats if nothing else. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 08:56 AM
No humans in this house eat tripe brenda. Gorden use to have to when he was little his mum did it with onions also, he hated it.
That would of been the bleached white tripe. This was the minced green tripe for Dillon.

No hairdresser today her little boy is off school with the vomiting bug. I have re-booked it for the 24th. Not too bothered will pop out at my leisure now to do the shopping as I am feeling a bit tired and headachey.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Cold and sunny here this morning. Girls stayed where they were last night and only ventured out when they heard me in the utility getting my coat on to take their brekkies out.
Bedding not too bad despite the rain overnight. Hoping for a few dry and inexpensive days shavings wise now. Having my own breakfast then I'll get them out for a long awaited walk.
Moyra, wondering if you've got some sort of virus in your computer as I'm fine getting into dogsey and with emails and I'm on Virgin like you.
Lynn have a quiet day if you're not feeling wonderful, take to that King Size bed this afternoon and have a nanny nap.
Are you feeling any better this morning Nippy.
Griff, oh yes Chemo Day, forgot it was a Wednesday. You best stay in bed then
Brenda mine have green tripe as well, really good for them, in fact they've had that this morning with a raw egg and veg.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Morning everyone.
Well I don't know what the matter is with me. My shingly bits are tons better but I just feel so poorly. Can't explain how. I'm supposed to be visiting my brother in law in hospital this afternoon. Will have to see how I feel.
Stay warm all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Aw Nippy, can you give yourself a duvet day and try and sleep it off. Sorry you don't feel right in yourself.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Aw Nippy best to avoid hospital as it will be very warm in there and make you itch more. Stay in bed with a little bit of a window open. Hope you feel much better soon. Yep I used to feed tripe but Tyto is so strange with his tum I avoid anything that may upset the apple cart. He likes his salmon and potato. Off to walk now. May pop in later but friends coming in this afternoon. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Nippy, shingles affects all the nerves and nerve endings doesn't it? just as the scabby bits are going doesn't mean you are over it yet...sadly. I do hope you feel better soon it is horrible
Moyra, i was wondering if you had perhaps got a pc virus too, hope you manage to get things sorted out
Lynn, my grandad used to eat tripe...one of my worst child hood memories that Lol
Brenda, petskitchen, that is that joe inglis chap isn't it? used some of his food before
TW, hoping the shavings stay nice and dry
went back to sleep for an hour, but remembered my fence stuff hasn't arrived yet so thought i best get up incase they decide to deliver today...fingers crossed!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2016, 09:59 AM
just looked...11.54-2.54 scheduled delivery....could have stayed in bed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >