Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Morning all Back to rain here too
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 07:52 AM
good morning

am feeling better after the dentist. had 17 teeth out. still swollen and on soggy food but napped a lot yesteday. blackie back to the vets today to check his ear. am going to take them but stay in the car.

have a nice time in horsham vicki. have you found the enourmous charity shop there?? also at the crown there is a lovely fish and chip shop with an cafe area. comes highly reccommended.

stay safe and dry all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Glad I'm off today, despite the weather had such a rotten day at work, a colleague of mine, who I thought was a friend, reduced me to tears Still not even sure what I really did wrong....
Well off shopping later, walking dogs (both are wet weather wimps so that will be great ) and then see what else comes up!!
Hope you all have a great day
Claire xx
Morning Claire - hugs honey, how horrible for you. Want me to get 'em?

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

If it makes you feel any better - it's chucking it down here too this morning but who cares........it's Friday !!!!
Morning Phil

Originally Posted by Penry View Post

Yeah I can see it's going to be one of those horrible rainy days

How are you today Vicki ? . . . Well seeing as you didn't get the hint with my shopping list I had to gomyself last night . . anyway at least there is food in the cupboards now

Have a nice day all

x x x x
Morning Shane - pretty good at the moment, thanks for asking. Shame you got your shopping last night - I have to go again today

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all, yuk here as well.
Hope you enjoy your shopping trip Vicki, where ever you end up and that the rain stops for you.
I have £95 to spend in vouchers in Monsoon but just haven't had the time to spend them yet.
at todays gem, have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - Monsoon...... only thing in there that "fits" me is the hangers....

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

I'm very nervous I have a job interview in Surrey tomorrow for a position as a groom at a livery - it will involve a pay cut and of course me moving, but it would be the most fantastic job!!!! Icon would be with me all day everyday! He would have lots of doggy friends to play with! It would be brilliant....but I can't get my hopes up too much, I'm not very experienced....we'll see....

Anyway, another long boring day at work first!

Hope you're all ok!
Stay safe and have a lovely day!

Love Lorna xxxxx
Morning Lorna - hope your interview goes well tomorrow. Think positive! x0x

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all Back to rain here too
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
good morning

am feeling better after the dentist. had 17 teeth out. still swollen and on soggy food but napped a lot yesteday. blackie back to the vets today to check his ear. am going to take them but stay in the car.

have a nice time in horsham vicki. have you found the enourmous charity shop there?? also at the crown there is a lovely fish and chip shop with an cafe area. comes highly reccommended.

stay safe and dry all

sue
Morning Sue - huge hugs for being so brave sweetheart x0x0x. I know the charity shop, but the fish and chip shop definitely needs further investigation...

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:16 AM
more details on the fish and chip shop. do you know the china shop that always has baskets of stuff on the pavement? go down the alley by the side and its down there at the back of the crown.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
more details on the fish and chip shop. do you know the china shop that always has baskets of stuff on the pavement? go down the alley by the side and its down there at the back of the crown.

sue
Yep, Sue, I do know that china shop. I know exactly where you mean hon. Thanks for that x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks Vicki Thankfully I have a great Mum who told me (as she gave me a cuddle - I was that upset! even at my age!!!) Anyone who makes me cry isnt worth it, those who are worth them wont want you to cry!

P.S Good luck Lorna, fingers crossed for you hun xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:16 AM

A miserable day here too but as Phil said ITS FRIDAY yay!

Hope you all have a good day xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Morning Vicki ( thanks for the picture )
Morning all.

Total contrast with the weather today, like everyone has mentioned already rain, rain and more rain

Still emptying wardrobes today Oh has been rained off as he was working outside today so a helping hand with all the boxes

Have a good day all x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2