View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Kiara does this too she widdles everytime someone comes up to her or when i come in she gets excited now i don't make a fuss i wait until she is calm and then she gets a cuddle but im hoping she will just grow out of the weeing when people approach her its not a big deal for me as she is a great wee dog and thats probably the only downfall she has but i love her to bits so heres hoping you find an nice mum and dad who will understand her wee weeing problem isn't so bad, it probably is just excitment.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by nichola
Kiara does this too she widdles everytime someone comes up to her or when i come in she gets excited now i don't make a fuss i wait until she is calm and then she gets a cuddle but im hoping she will just grow out of the weeing when people approach her its not a big deal for me as she is a great wee dog and thats probably the only downfall she has but i love her to bits so heres hoping you find an nice mum and dad who will understand her wee weeing problem isn't so bad, it probably is just excitment.
He he! I thought you meant this literally at first, then I realised you were from Scotland!!!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 10:06 PM
My irish setter became incontinent 2 years after being spayed. The vet said it was hormonal due to the spaying. She is fine on tablets,but am a bit nervous about getting my other setter done due to this. When I did a search on the net about it, it said the larger breed the dog the more chance of incontinence post spaying. Up to 20% of large breed dogs get this problem apparently?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2